1 Life, 1 League, So There Can Only Be 1 King: Warriors vs. Hawks Gamethread

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
:mjlol:
22nd in the league in attendance proves otherwise. i dont get the apathy considering where that team is at right now.

puzzled.png
We have sold out every game this year, what do you want Atlanta to do??? Build a new arena with more seating capacity?

Just enjoy the fact that the hip hop capital of the world is now the basketball capital of the world :salute:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
your radio announcer was a guest in our post game and said the warriors have the best crowd at home.
i hardly saw anyone wearing hawks gear and for what this game meant, the crowd was unreasonably quiet
i've heard more noise during pre game warmups at oracle than i did during this game. stop it.

People in Atlanta don't wear sports gear to games, it's like a club in those buildings.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Missed the game due to running errands for this damn party I'm helping put together tonight.

I was looking at the scores on the ESPN app like :lupe:

Where can I find HD highlights?

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
:flabbynsick:

based on what i read these last few posts, hawks home games are where ppl 'pre-game' before the club, so nobody wears hawks gear and they preserve their energy and then turn up at the club.
seems legit
:ehh:spot on

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
:flabbynsick:

based on what i read these last few posts, hawks home games are where ppl 'pre-game' before the club, so nobody wears hawks gear and they preserve their energy and then turn up at the club.
seems legit

Yes. This is exactly what happens and we have no shame.

Welcome to our culture compared to San Jose's.