1 Life, 1 League, So There Can Only Be 1 King: Warriors vs. Hawks Gamethread

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Its hard for us to leave it at good game because you nikkas rubbin shyt in. Yall won a good game but we arent a fanbase full of pushovers, you talk shyt we gonna talk it back thats just how we get down out here.
Lol at u nikkas stay rubbing it

Hahaha :umad:

We number 1 in the league

Cotdamn right we gonna talk that talk

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Its hard for us to leave it at good game because you nikkas rubbin shyt in. Yall won a good game but we arent a fanbase full of pushovers, you talk shyt we gonna talk it back thats just how we get down out here.

That's cool, but bruh trying to pretend like he ain't talking slick and that's the reason people keep going back at him.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Don't fall for the pimp lines. You're from the bay so you know better. The originators here. nikkas trying to spit lines at you to get you to be easy while they celebrate in your face

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Atlanta crowd is :flabbynsick: wtf is this, the 2 hottest teams in the league and the loudest sounds in the arena are that shytty organ and ref whistles

22nd in the league in attendance % :scusthov:

HksgOXj.png

you know how I can tell you wish you had our crowd? So salty. ATL!

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Excellent game. I watched Al Horford tonight and that further confirmed my anger about the league naming the starting five as the "Player of the Month". Such an integral part to the flow of the offense. I'm just glad he's healthy this year.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HksgOXj.png

you know how I can tell you wish you had our crowd? So salty. ATL!

your radio announcer was a guest in our post game and said the warriors have the best crowd at home.
i hardly saw anyone wearing hawks gear and for what this game meant, the crowd was unreasonably quiet
i've heard more noise during pre game warmups at oracle than i did during this game. stop it.

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
your radio announcer was a guest in our post game and said the warriors have the best crowd at home.
i hardly saw anyone wearing hawks gear and for what this game meant, the crowd was unreasonably quiet
i've heard more noise during pre game warmups at oracle than i did during this game. stop it.

I would not give up our diverse crowd for any place in the NBA. I dont care about noise.

We have Jeezy, 2Chainz, TI, and a whole city behind us.

Last edited: