1 Life, 1 League, So There Can Only Be 1 King: Warriors vs. Hawks Gamethread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
No idea why you're speaking such hostility towards me brotha when I've been an advocate of keeping it cordial and have given the hawks their props.

You've been a cool poster but if you want to be a homosexual then that's fine with me :yeshrug:
I been reading the posts from my phone, you been real haterish my nikka. On some, they not that good, they got lucky, they were hitting all their shots. My nikka, we shot 37% in the 1st half and it was tied at the half. Kill that hater ass noise. Ain't no hostility over here unless you don't respect the brehs. That's how it has always been unless you a Knicks fan.

Much respect to your rep of me but with Hawkset, we never been keen to disrespect. Ask @Gil Scott-Heroin and @WOAHMYGOODNESS

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I been reading the posts from my phone, you been real haterish my nikka. On some, they not that good, they got lucky, they were hitting all their shots. My nikka, we shot 37% in the 1st half and it was tied at the half. Kill that hater ass noise. Ain't no hostility over here unless you don't respect the brehs. That's how it has always been unless you a Knicks fan.
So i been haterish for saying it's a good win but we should wait until we play yall at home to see for real? If you beat us at home then you're the best team for sure. You clearly in your feelings if you saw my posts and got offended.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
So i been haterish for saying it's a good win but we should wait until we play yall at home to see for real? If you beat us at home then you're the best team for sure. You clearly in your feelings if you saw my posts and got offended.

Are you really congratulating someone if you keep ending it with some backhanded bullshyt?

What's so hard about saying good game and leaving it at that?

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
wOKBnZM.gif

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@sfgiants, @Blackthoughts @Bay Area @BonafideDefacto @blackestofpanthers See you in the Bay brehs. Ya'll got a great damn team. Better than I gave ya'll credit for. Ya'll not frauds, ya'll one of the better teams I've seen in awhile.

:salute: game's gona be live, locked down my tix 2 weeks ago :banderas:
i dont understand the animosity in here i have nothing against the hawks and dont understand it the other way around either
i rather see the hawks than the fukkin cavs shinin :pacspit:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Are you really congratulating someone if you keep ending it with some backhanded bullshyt?

What's so hard about saying good game and leaving it at that?
Its hard for us to leave it at good game because you nikkas rubbin shyt in. Yall won a good game but we arent a fanbase full of pushovers, you talk shyt we gonna talk it back thats just how we get down out here.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:salute: game's gona be live, locked down my tix 2 weeks ago :banderas:
i dont understand the animosity in here i have nothing against the hawks and dont understand it the other way around either
i rather see the hawks than the fukkin cavs shinin :pacspit:
Ain't no animosity, we are a tough fanbase. We come at you like a step contest but after the matchup, it's all good :myman: