1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I'm done with that chat, it's just that cornball patting himself on the back half the time and posting lame ass pepe memes or saying "This cryptoland, nikka". I looked past it before, but then he kicked @Houston911 and did it without even addressing what he said AND called him a "goofy fakkit" after he's not around to defend himself. He deletes replies that call him out, then kicks the people that make them, then talks slick about them after he kicks them. You can't have an admin with such hoe tendencies, it's no surprise he has this -

12653.jpg

As his avi, what heterosexual black man rocks that as their avi? he clearly goes on ***** and if he black he probably laughs at their jokes about black people, fukk him and anyone that love him :russ:
fakkit kicked me too. :stopitslime: fukk that chat.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Idk guys. Nano did just hit binance, usually it goes up when a coin hits the largest exchage.....but Steem hit binance yesterday and it didn't bounce like I thought. I bought a bag and this shyt ain't moving. I can't take another L so soon.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
If Bitcoin hits 5k I'm buying two of them bytches

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Idk if my post just went over brehs heads, but the easiest way to make money is to fukk with the shyt coins y'all. I'm talking binance shyt coins. Verge and some other coins are at 5 cents right now. We all know in due time it'll hit 10 cents again. Probably in a few days or earlier. You wanna make a quick flip? Throw money on verge, funfair, po.et, tron, etc. Drop 5k, make another 5k when they double and hit 10 cents and take out initial investment or the whole thing and leave with 10k off a shyt coin.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Idk if my post just went over brehs heads, but the easiest way to make money is to fukk with the shyt coins y'all. I'm talking binance shyt coins. Verge and some other coins are at 5 cents right now. We all know in due time it'll hit 10 cents again. Probably in a few days or earlier. You wanna make a quick flip? Throw it on verge, funfair, po.et, tron, etc. Drop 5k, make another 5k when they hit 10 cents and take out initial investment or the whole thing and leave with 10k off a shyt coin.

That's what I've been planning to do... it's a cycle and you need to time it just right...:ehh: 10K off a shytcoin is not bad I could use a used car...

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Some of these coins have returned to decent positions and btc dominance is low as fukk

This is gonna be the year of the atlcoins when we recover by gawd

If you got a coin with a decent roadmap hold

ve16l5.jpg

Look at how others has risen throughout the years, and how btc has fallen dominance wise

Eth ripple etc etc all those altcoins dominance have risen over the years, because it has something better to offer than btc

This is the year of the altcoin:blessed: the year eth gets closer to #1

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk if my post just went over brehs heads, but the easiest way to make money is to fukk with the shyt coins y'all. I'm talking binance shyt coins. Verge and some other coins are at 5 cents right now. We all know in due time it'll hit 10 cents again. Probably in a few days or earlier. You wanna make a quick flip? Throw money on verge, funfair, po.et, tron, etc. Drop 5k, make another 5k when they double and hit 10 cents and take out initial investment or the whole thing and leave with 10k off a shyt coin.
I don't recommend catching falling knives unless you know what you're doing and have time to watch most of the day.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
We can just chat right here my brehs no worry
iglump.jpg

We need this level to hold AND bounce with volume
Are things moving back up or is this a bull trap?:jbhmm:

Someone whose chart reading has been damn near Hawkeye on steroids predicts that this is a bounce, and then there will be a retest of the bottom, with the lowest point being a $6k Bitcoin. That's what i'm waiting for.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I don't recommend catching falling knives unless you know what you're doing and have time to watch most of the day.

Yeah, in this day of janky exchanges(Kucoin is normally top deck but today even they're giving me login issues) advice to flip the shytcoins is poor at best, and harmful at worst. You got a bag of DBC and trying to offload it on a pump, only to get locked outta Kucoin cuz server issues.
End up sounding like dudes in the chat who legit sounded bitter over their shytcoin piles.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Binance gotta hurry up with Nano:damn:

By the time it's ready to trade I won't be able to buy at discount. Wabi is already up .60

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Someone whose chart reading has been damn near Hawkeye on steroids predicts that this is a bounce, and then there will be a retest of the bottom, with the lowest point being a $6k Bitcoin. That's what i'm waiting for.

who is this hawk you're referring to?