1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd be :sadcam:

But BTC has hit that magic 8k mark. So I am thinking shyt will start to bounce back today, or maybe it'll wait until after the weekend. I'll hold off for now.

8.5 was the support level and now it's at 7944. The next support level is 5K. Waiting a little longer will get you some dirt cheap coins. Might as well wait and see:manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nuls is like damn near $2 and change right now, :ehh: if that shyt rebounds to $8 a piece flat:wow: that's a win in my book... But I gotta wait til payday to buy some of these dips...I'm really gritting my teeth looking at my deteriorating portfolio...:sadcam: so much red...:picard:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Lol

I told y'all about shugg :-( y'all didn't listen

I told y'all don't take the 2017 rise as a trend , y'all didn't listen

Told y'all the ico game was not the same - y'all didint listen

Told y'all that the correction didn't look like a mere correction - y'all argued with me

There's money to be made , but gotta study and do your diligence . Not blindly throw money away

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I don't give a shyt what any of you weirdos say. Bitcoin is a fukking scam. All of you are waiting to sell to some other sap that will try to sell it to someone else.

Not one person buying Bitcoin is buying it for actual use. Everyone's just waiting for the next idiot :mjlol:

That's how investments work .

What investment aren't you waiting to sell it to someone else ?

The issue is many of these are unavailable to the US or the US was slow adopting

So you're seeing a huge money transfer of greedy rich americans to 3rd world countries and Asians
13B didn't disappear , USD was converted to Yuan and Rupees via BTC and shyt coins

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
The opportunities are still there. If you brought NEO or Raiblocks last year. You would have a serious bag right now. If you brought IOTA two years ago, you would have a serious bag right now. It ain’t over til it’s over.

2 years ago? The market cap was 2m lol, you ain't hitting licks like that anymore unless a huge game changer emerges

Fraud icos raising 15-30m and have no viable utility in the actual coins lol

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You gon come back real soon like Jordan wearing the 45!
:russ:

I’m already wearing 45 tho, so my comeback is...

gettyimages-1909663.jpg

:old: :flabbynsick:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Brehs look at the prices of some of your favourite coins,..this shyt wont hit 0, its gonna come back eventually and with a vengeance. The media and government fukked us over with all this bullshyt news non stop everyday because they saw too many nikkas going from ashy to flashy.

I know nikkas are hurting, we all losing money atm but if you can keep strong, the market will come back.

I dunno if I would buy now but I KNOW March is gonna be a good month