1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Someone whose chart reading has been damn near Hawkeye on steroids predicts that this is a bounce, and then there will be a retest of the bottom, with the lowest point being a $6k Bitcoin. That's what i'm waiting for.
Yeaaaa we don’t want that at all lol

Would make the chart not so pretty

If it bounces from these levels then we have a bullish and pretty chart

Ps the chat u opened , no one can chat it in

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Someone whose chart reading has been damn near Hawkeye on steroids predicts that this is a bounce, and then there will be a retest of the bottom, with the lowest point being a $6k Bitcoin. That's what i'm waiting for.

To my untrained eye I'm guessing this is a bounce as well, which is why I held off this morning. I'm buying on the next dip though. You still holding OPT. I have 3k already, it hit .02 earlier, think I'm gonna take a gamble and buy 5k-10k more.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Wrong.

If you bought Raiblocks even 4 months ago, you made a bag. Cmon breh. It was $0.078 in October. Now it’s near $15. Is that not a serious come up? Where you making that sorta come up at in 4 months? I took an L investing $400 in IOTA then instead of Raiblocks but I got faith long term so it’s whatever. The opportunities are definitely still there. We’re in one right now. The market will rebound.

Lol, okay ...so everyone in here is up and making bags

I'm wrong . You're right . 4 months was last year ,

I just spent the last 3 weeks making 10x in the options market *shrugs*

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I am only an audience member to this thread.

I'm reading books on crypto and trying to truly understand it as I find it intriguing for long term investment. I will never try to do the fast and furious day trading that a lot of you guys get a rush from. I'm risk averse.

I just wanted to suggest to the mods that this thread possibly should be sent to JBO so your convos, suggestions and coli bonding is hidden behind a Coli membership. Since the volatility of many of these cryptos results in vast price changes from a couple hundred buy/sells.

It would probably be better if lurkers couldn't just be influenced by the correspondence between Coli brehs trying to help each other make sound investments.

:yeshrug:

Good luck to y'all, regardless. :salute:

Last edited: