1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
I think nikkas need to help each other instead of trying to :umad: style on people.

Honestly, I read through threads and pick what I need off of them but if yall can't realize when someone is LOSING serious money and instead of giving beneficial advice (not in a back handed manner) some posters would rather shyt on their own ppls than help - shyts disgusting.

One thing I've learned is that everyone doesn't have the same temperament as I do - but I can't fault them for being abrasive when REAL MONEY is going down the drain. For some people, this is money they hoped to better their life or other close to them, or maybe finally reach a dream they've ALWAYS had.

Let's help each other and change the vibe of this thread.

We all wanna see each other win, right?

Edit - Props to those who give helpful advice, I'll rep as I see fit

2nd edit - I made this post on Dec 13th

I believe ETH will shoot up beween 10pm-10am eastern time.

Bitcoins' dominance is waning, other coins are nipping at it's butt.

Litecoin won't bounce back in any significant way any time soon.

These are just fun predictions. Just wanna see if they come true.

They did come true. Keep your eyes on the market. If you aren't sure, hold your bread. It's better to keep money than to lose. Hindsight is ALWAYS 20/20, especially in this game. Don't count money you could've made, it'll cause you to make the wrong choice in the future.

Before anyone says some dumb shyt. I've multiplied my initial investment by 8x... so far.

Last edited:

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
Nah, I'm done with that chat, it's just that cornball patting himself on the back half the time and posting lame ass pepe memes or saying "This cryptoland, nikka". I looked past it before, but then he kicked @Houston911 and did it without even addressing what he said AND called him a "goofy fakkit" after he's not around to defend himself. He deletes replies that call him out, then kicks the people that make them, then talks slick about them after he kicks them. You can't have an admin with such hoe tendencies, it's no surprise he has this -

12653.jpg

As his avi, what heterosexual black man rocks that as their avi? he clearly goes on ***** and if he black he probably laughs at their jokes about black people, fukk him and anyone that love him :russ:

hence why I haven't been in that chat for about a month now :dead:
but I did learn a few valuable things in that chat tho...

We can just chat right here my brehs no worry
iglump.jpg

We need this level to hold AND bounce with volume
is this shrug? :dead:

Dude is a strange cat

40 years old with a Daria Avi :dead:
tf happened?

how's your holding going breh?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
IDK about y'all, but now is the perfect time to feast on shyt like verge, Tron, fun fair, and all the shyt coins on binance.... Ain't nowhere to go but up at this point.

For example. Verge is at 4 cents right now. You know eventually it's going back to 8 cents. So whatever you put in now is going to double in a few days. Maybe even tomorrow. Y'all know how this shyt go.

• Dap
Reactions: TNC