1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is master node?

Masternode is simply a cryptocurrency full node or computer wallet that keeps the full copy of the blockchain in real-time, just like your have Bitcoin full nodes and is always up & running.

But masternodes are considerably different in their functionality than normal nodes.

They are different because they perform several other functions apart from just keeping the full blockchain and relaying blocks/transactions as a full node does in Bitcoin/Litcoin.

Some of the special functions that these nodes perform are:

• Increasing privacy of transactions
  • Doing instant transactions
  • Participating in governance and voting
  • Enable budgeting and treasury system in cryptos
These masternodes are not standalone but they are always communicating with other such nodes to make a decentralized network and are often referred in short form as MN.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
How do they just hide coins?

Idk. But coinmarketcap had wrong number listed and it was recently updated with correct info. Circulating supply went from 270 mil to 470 mil. Timing was bad too cuz ven was cooling off and starting to consolidate.

JayJedi

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brehs, I know nothing about trading. But I've been playing around on binance with very low amounts of cash. Should I just buy ethereum flat out and hold on to it? or should I sell it for BTC when its high/peaking and buy when it dips? (or does fees cancel the effectiveness of that)

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk. But coinmarketcap had wrong number listed and it was recently updated with correct info. Circulating supply went from 270 mil to 470 mil. Timing was bad too cuz ven was cooling off and starting to consolidate.

I almost sold all my VEN for ICX because of that. Glad I kept it now that I see they will give you THOR for holding VEN like NEO/GAS.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I almost sold all my VEN for ICX because of that. Glad I kept it now that I see they will give you THOR for holding VEN like NEO/GAS.

I'm selling my icx in 3 days and going into ven again. Just trynna ride this icx summit wave for easy money while ven consolidates.

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm selling my icx in 3 days and going into ven again. Just trynna ride this icx summit wave for easy money while ven consolidates.

You think VEN will be more than ICX with that bump in supply? I'm happy I didn't sell VEN but I'm mad ICX took off before I could go in. I only have a small amount.

I sold off most of my coins to focus on VEN, ICX, and ENG. I'm going to hope Wabi stays below 3.00 for another week so I get some.

FSP

Banned
Daps
I don't understand at all what the tether thing is all about and how fake $$$ is being printed. This industry is so hard to keep up with.

Can someone smarter (than me) explain?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just came from doing my taxes and told my tax guy about the cryptos I be getting into I asked him about taxes and he said it's all just capital gains and it's only 15% I was like that's it?!?!:lolbron::banderas: I paid for my filing and left smiling can't wait til I get my refund!!!!

He told me if you make major bank don't touch it, pay the taxes on it first then play...:youngsabo:

Daps
Just came from doing my taxes and told my tax guy about the cryptos I be getting into I asked him about taxes and he said it's all just capital gains and it's only 15% I was like that's it?!?!:lolbron::banderas: I paid for my filing and left smiling can't wait til I get my refund!!!!

He told me if you make major bank don't touch it, pay the taxes on it first then play...:youngsabo:

If I were you, I'd seek a second opinion

What You Should Know About Taxation Of Cryptocurrencies