1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
L
Yo I jumped on teslacoin and the shyt is going crazy...:gladbron: that shyt keeps climbing and I just brought more just now... If it reaches over a dollar I'm gonna be :banderas:

Also I keep seeing a coin called wax I'm actually reading up on it through their website it's a worldwide asset exchange.
:ehh: I keep seeing on the hitbtc page it might drop on binance too. :jbhmm:
howd u find out about it ?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo I jumped on teslacoin and the shyt is going crazy...:gladbron: that shyt keeps climbing and I just brought more just now... If it reaches over a dollar I'm gonna be :banderas:

Also I keep seeing a coin called wax I'm actually reading up on it through their website it's a worldwide asset exchange.
:ehh: I keep seeing on the hitbtc page it might drop on binance too. :jbhmm:

:mjlol:This is a shyt coin. I read the announcement and this seems ridiculous. I hope you got in early and are ready to dump.

Edit:
Teslacoin (look at the dates):deadmanny:
tsla_Untitled.png

Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I think they just released their roadmap and it has a ridiculously low supply cap.:ehh:

Of course the time to invest was a month ago, but if he got in below .05 then he made some money. :yeshrug:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
A 4 year old coin just released a roadmap:mjlol:

Screenshot_2018-01-30-08-44-20.jpg
Breh everything doesn't have to be about the coin going x10's. If dude @ORDER_66 dropped a $100 at .05 he made $200 bucks. Now he probably shouldn't longterm hold but at this point it was a good find for him. Wouldn't recommend anyone investing while its at its ath though.

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
The owner of Bitgrail (XRB exchange) is pullin a finesse move and just announced that he wont allow peeps from the US to withdraw their XRB
ever but you can convert to BTC and close your account....the price tanked on XRB immediately and this nikka is gonna grab it all on the cheap.

Glad I moved all my shyt to Kucoin.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mjlol:This is a shyt coin. I read the announcement and this seems ridiculous. I hope you got in early and are ready to dump.

Edit:
Teslacoin (look at the dates):deadmanny:
tsla_Untitled.png

I've actually quadrupled my money already with teslacoin first and foremost if you haven't noticed within these 7 days alone they've went up 444.92% :dahell: what are you talking about. Even if it's a shytcoin I still profited off it.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've actually quadrupled my money already with teslacoin first and foremost if you haven't noticed within these 7 days alone they've went up 444.92% :dahell: what are you talking about. Even if it's a shytcoin I still profited off it.

Like I said, as long as you got in early and are ready to sell than it's cool. You never said the price you bought in. If you're going for a dollar you should take some profits so you don't get left holding the bag.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how do i transfer my etherium/bitcoin from gemini into crypthopia and kucoin so i can get these altcoins please quote this or @ me if you have advice i am haveing a hard time

I just transfered 2k into gemini so i want to buy etherium or bitcoin and then transfer it into these altcoins

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

:ufdup:but why didn't you alert the board when you copped?

@krazykid18 you use the deposit/withdrawal functions. You'd retrieve the respective deposit address from kucoin, and then go to gemini and enter it where in the deposit address field. Just make sure you use the correct deposit address for the coin you are transferring.

Last edited:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
The owner of Bitgrail (XRB exchange) is pullin a finesse move and just announced that he wont allow peeps from the US to withdraw their XRB
ever but you can convert to BTC and close your account....the price tanked on XRB immediately and this nikka is gonna grab it all on the cheap.

Glad I moved all my shyt to Kucoin.
Any reason why he's not allowing people to ever withdraw XRB?? I put a few hundred in it last week when it was like 12/13 thinking about doubling down if it goes that low again