1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
So brehs who made a lil bit of change in the last 48 hrs.

What do you do next? Do you stack your gains, ie the money you made off the initial investment,or do you let it ride, risking your gains if there is a quick price correction?

This is a rhetorical question not looking for advice

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I see about this bitcoin phenomenon is how people are investing in the various crypto currencies but who here has actually converted their bitcoins/bits of various cryptos to cash when the exchange rate goes up?

I haven't seen anyone post or do this yet. Are there any bitcoins to cash ATM machines out here in the streets or do you have to do it only with your bank account using your portfolio/wallet?

Can anyone please help me with this info cos I am interested in this, bitcoin reminds me of when bittorrent was popping back in the day and only the underground nerds understood all that peer to peer shyt.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
All I see about this bitcoin phenomenon is how people are investing in the various crypto currencies but who here has actually converted their bitcoins/bits of various cryptos to cash when the exchange rate goes up?

I haven't seen anyone post or do this yet. Are there any bitcoins to cash ATM machines out here in the streets or do you have to do it only with your bank account using your portfolio/wallet?

Can anyone please help me with this info cos I am interested in this, bitcoin reminds me of when bittorrent was popping back in the day and only the underground nerds understood all that peer to peer shyt.

Not sure about other exchanges but Coinbase deposits money to PayPal. Works good enough for me