1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Did the government bail out tech companies too? Amazon dropped from $105 to $5 in the dot com bust. Same logic. And it wasn’t just financial stocks affected by the housing crash. The whole market was in free fall. If you stayed put in most of your holdings, it would’ve came back. Not all but most. That’s the funny thing about people panic selling.

you might be right, but 50% is a huge correction

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
And plenty mother fukkas that make decisions for your state and country have said the same thing about the very crypto you in here discussing, always do your own knowledge
Fam u aight? Bitconnect is 5.5% of what it was at the beginning of the year:ohhh:

That puts your 20,000 investment at 1,100, not counting the 1% daily interest they guaranteed you

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you might be right, but 50% is a huge correction

My portfolio dropped 70% :picard:

It’s now only down 40% from before

Maybe I’m not scared because I got too many memories from 2008. The world really almost ended back then.

I do need to stabilize my portfolio with more top 10 coins. Carrying too much risk.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Not a smart move.

Yeah, i don't understand that move either.

Ico's aren't guaranteed to work out, so imo he'd be better off spreading that 20k over a few different ones and maxing out his potential, but if his gut is telling him all in on reefer, he should do him.

While remembering that its all a crapshoot.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I have mixed feelings brehs, while it sucked to see my portfolio dip as low as it did, I needed the market to stay down a few more days so I can re up on a few more coins due to the credit card limit on Coinbase. Now my portfolio looks much healthier but I missed out on some good as deals. Guess I'll just hold the money for the next possible dip.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have mixed feelings brehs, while it sucked to see my portfolio dip as low as it did, I needed the market to stay down a few more days so I can re up on a few more coins due to the credit card limit on Coinbase. Now my portfolio looks much healthier but I missed out on some good as deals. Guess I'll just hold the money for the next possible dip.

A lot of coins are still down from where they were; BRD is 1.44, VEN 4.80. Just looking at binance it's mostly the sub 1.00 coins that are moving. You should still be able to buy at a discount.

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
Want to put a thousand up where can I do this instantly besides coinbase?

what are you trying to do with it? you could use localbitcoins somewhat anonymously . its expensive though. you just not trying to wait for coinbase verification?