1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Where did I say they weren't? I was telling one person to chill since he posted an obvious scam and a VR ico.

Not all of these was scams I have a Crypto newsletter detailing all the good shyt about to drop...:dwillhuh: Y'all don't want a foot in the door???

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Closing TODAY! We have had an overwhelming amount applicants for our whitelist thank you so much Sign up before it closes at https://buff.ly/2DfY4f5

REFEREUM

This my number 1 ico over nucleus

U lost if u don’t sign up
Already signed up a week ago. @Supa said it was a $20k limit but I then realized that was for the presale and not the public token sale.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
This new ico link was dropped in the chat. Basically a coin for gaming/gamers, backed/advised by Twitch and Unity

Anyone hear of it or have thoughts on it? I ain't done nothing with it but an initial look through. :whoa:

Site: Refereum

The Refereum platform uses the (RFR) utility token to enable decentralized referral marketing and
cash rewards through a global marketplace.

Refereum benefits everyone involved. It reduces costs and hassle for developers and provides influencers effective, secure avenues to profit. It replaces the currently inefficient process for influencer marketing and eliminates legal marketing costs and expensive traditional payment methods. Instead of sellers being forced to sink marketing budgets into advertising conglomerates, Refereum enables consumer referrals for superior acquisition through players themselves.

Symbol: RFR
Total Tokens: 5,000,000,000
Tokens For sale: 2,500,000,000
Initial Price: 0.01$ (25m cap)

Apparently it's going on right now, at .01. Any thoughts on this?

This was from last Thursday,

Since then, I done passed the whitelist link to my fam, coworker and chick i'm talking to.

Basically how the convo went each time:

Me: Sign up :ufdup:

Them: Ok, but what is th-

Me: fukk all that, sign up :ufdup:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Already signed up a week ago. @Supa said it was a $20k limit but I then realized that was for the presale and not the public token sale.

I signed up for the pre-sale and again for the crowd sale. They said they're time stamping the registrations so I think those who signed up earlier get to purchase before those who signed up later. I hope they count my first sign up but as long as I get in I'm cool.

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
was hoping for some more dips until i had my bread right tomorrow to cop some more shyt :russ:

also :russ: at all of the rationale behind the huge dip. ohh its the lunar new year :ohhh: ohhh the CBOE contracts are expiring :ohhh: ohh it happens every year...look at this chart from 2015:ohhh:

:francis: im gonna go on a limb and say theres no real rational behind this at all no matter how you slice it. the entire market is drastically different than it was back in October, definitely a worlds difference from how it was in 2016 and 2015. every day we enter unprecedented territory . i know people who are trying to set up stop-losses for this time next year:francis:

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So fukking tight I hesitated on throwing more cash in around that 3pm dip. Was about to do it but then thought I'd wait it out for 8k bitcoin. fukk

frustrated.gif