1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Crispy

Cookie
Daps
Reppin
#GMB OG
im not talking about posters on here, but its starting to get a little old and tiring seeing 'experts' shill random bullshyt coins all over the place talking about the research they did (great devs, awesome roadmap, amazing whitepaper, newly hired devs from paypal, partnerships in the works, same old shyt...). this is all over twitter, youtube, reddit. people who got lucky in a crap-shoot bullmarket back in Q4 2017 are now having their word being taken as gospel and people are blindly throwing money behind it. once tax season touches down it'll be even worse. there will be money to be made for sure, but people need to stop acting like theres a tried and true science behind this; most of this shyt is unprecedented and frankly there are not THAT many things out there in the world that would be made better with smart contracts and a dedicated digital currency :francis:

the amount of manipulation out there is staggering and can only ultimately lead to regulation or more laws IMO. i dont see how it cant. all it takes to manipulate one of these low market cap coins is a couple hundred grand of BTC or Ether and a small group of dedicated people. the best are these big discord groups dedicated to pumping...that almost work like a ponzi scam. 100/1 odds that you'd see a huge uptick in buy activity on the target coin less than an hour before the administrators of the group announce the "pump of the day." by the time they announce it and the regular joe lambo starts buying it up, they have the sell orders in - and still convince the group to "hold through, buy more on the dip!" while they're offloading everything and tanking it. if you can get lucky and get the timing down, good for you...

with that said I think there is so much 'whale money' tied up in TRX that its bound to pump again. it has to. its gonna be crazy when it happens because most tron bag holders are dying to get out. look at the order books :russ:

i fell victim to trying to ride waves and got caught holding bags of ENJ, FUN and a bunch of other worthless garbage that wont be around in a year. never again

even trying to longterm hold things you believe in is tough because a lot of the good ideas have rivals/competition. could something like XRP and REQ co-exist? what about WaltonChain and VeChain? or BTC Private and Monero? to the layman these things arent that different, and at the end of the day the layman matters most

i watched this shyt go down wit xvg

you could literally time whether the shyt was going up or down by reddit or twitter posts

it was way to well timed to be coincidence

it would be moving sideways

then a fomo shyt storm would hit all socials

followed by a fud shyt storm

followed by another fomo shyt storm

over and over for at least two weeks

i was in at 3 cents

i rode the waves selling piece by piece as it went up

holding when it went down

i kept waiting for it to get back up to 29 cents

i finally dumped it all at 22 cents on new years eve before they missed the wraith deadline

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
about a quarter billion supply, how high do you expect it to get assuming the bank deal completes and even with whales supressing it?

The market cap has already gone up 7x since December 16th and that's with suppression keeping it in check, whoever is responsible for the sellwall is loaded, because they're losing money at times and they just keep coming back even if huge chunks are taken out of it. It has to be a group of investors if anything, this much manipulation isn't normal.

Without the bank deal this is still a top 10 coin, they still have the rebrand coming, mainnet in the summer and a lot of other rumored deals. I'd expect a mcap like Tron's peak at the very least, that was $14 billion for no apparent reason other than Justin Sun being non threatening. A $14 billion mcap for Vechain would put it $53, and with the same slow and steady growth it's had since December that should be achievable in 2 months or less. Also, that's not even taking into account the future price of THOR, look at Neo & Gas right now, gas on it's own is $75 now.

If this isn't $100 by the end of the year something went terribly wrong, with the news they've released it should already be $20 but I'm starting to think they're going to wait until the rebrand to let it fly.

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Eca back on coinsmarketcap after the 24 hour mark like I said they would.

I expect there to be a small sell off when cm is operational, then the panic sellers to be panic buyers when whitepaper is released and it hits top 30 exchange yobit.

Last edited:

Crispy

Cookie
Daps
Reppin
#GMB OG
if this fairx shyt ever drops xlm is going to crack for real:qsx321:

but that shyt is just mad rumours right now:hubie:

but if it drops :nku324:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
if this fairx shyt ever drops xlm is going to crack for real:qsx321:

but that shyt is just mad rumours right now:hubie:

but if it drops :nku324:
I honestly don’t think it’s gonna make that much of a difference when fairX does drop. I have a ton invested in XLM tho

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Trying to get started in investing

any you-tube videos you guys recommend

The crypto ski mask guy will lead you in the right direction when he comes :mjgrin:

s-l300.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My Portfolio looking crazy right now.... Got Digibytes, Xtrabytes, Bytecoin, EKO, all on different trading posts... :steviej:

Just waiting for them to pop Especially that Bytecoin...:whew:

Just buying and holding not bad for a $250 investment...:strange2: pennies on the dollar, hundreds down the line.

shakobe

All Star
Daps
My Portfolio looking crazy right now.... Got Digibytes, Xtrabytes, Bytecoin, EKO, all on different trading posts... :steviej:

Just waiting for them to pop Especially that Bytecoin...:whew:

Just buying and holding not bad for a $250 investment...:strange2: pennies on the dollar, hundreds down the line.

Where Can I get bytecoin