1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Since we keep getting some questions over and over again, I am making a FAQ here for everyone:

• What is Bitcoin private? Bitcoin private is a hard fork of BTC and ZCL. BTCP will have the same privacy technology as ZCL (zk-snarks). This means payments are published on a public blockchain, but the sender, recipient, and amount of a transaction remain private.
  • Who is running the project? Rhett is the lead developer. Overall, our contribution team is huge. This is a truly community driven project and we are all invested in making this fork happen and BTCP the future.
  • When is the hard fork date? The exact date of the hard fork has not been announced yet.
  • How will BTCP be distributed? If you have 1 ZCL, you keep 1 ZCL and get 1 BTCP, if you have 1 BTC, you keep your BTC and get 1 BTCP
  • What is going to happen to ZCL after the hard fork? It will still exist, though we are unsure how its development will continue as of right now.
  • Is there a premine or a founder's reward? No to premine. We asked the community about a small founder's reward and the support was not overwhelming.
  • What exchanges will support the fork? We are actively working with exchanges on support of the BTCP fork.
  • Where can I store my ZCL to ensure I get my BTCP? We have recently released a new wallet which you can find here. We recognize this wallet may not work for everyone still and are working on multiple other platforms to be released before the fork.
  • How do I mine ZCL? Here is a guide for mining ZCL on miningpoolhub
  • How do I get involved in the fork? Please reach out to us here on reddit or other social media platforms. Also, see the issues posted on github that we need resolved for BTCP. There are a few bounties for them too.
  • Where can I buy ZCL right now? Bittrex, Cryptopia, and Coinexchange.io
  • How do I claim my BTCP from ZCL? More information on this is forthcoming. Please be patient.
  • How many BTCP will there be after the fork? There are 3 million ZCL and 16.7 million BTC, so there will be 19.7 million BTCP after the fork.
  • Can I donate to the team? Yes you can! We're all volunteers and as such your donation is greatly appreciated. See the below wallet addresses.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
ZCL seems way to iffy , but i can see the play on BTC private being a good investment. of course it's on these shyt exchanges and has a difficult wallet (allegedly0

• Dap
Reactions: GSR

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
how did you waste 50?

shyt is easy , you deposit, purchase, and withdraw
stop breh. you know that shyt is night and day difference the slowness of it. you have to be patient. transaction fees still went through on cancelled orders. should not be that cot damn slow that you need to be clicking the refresh button. i love the concept of a decentralized exchange but that shyt needs A LOT of work

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
ZCL seems way to iffy , but i can see the play on BTC private being a good investment. of course it's on these shyt exchanges and has a difficult wallet (allegedly0
Its on bittrex, I consider them reputable

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
stop breh. you know that shyt is night and day difference the slowness of it. you have to be patient. transaction fees still went through on cancelled orders. should not be that cot damn slow that you need to be clicking the refresh button. i love the concept of a decentralized exchange but that shyt needs A LOT of work

lol

deposit purchase withdraw'

cmon!

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
yea. i did it for the first time last night for some PFR coins. shyt was painful as fukk. I wasted almost $50 in gas fees:snoop:

that shyt is not for the faint-hearted breh

I put my shyt in earlier, went out to my homies bday party, went grab something to eat with my girl, came back and the shyt finally went through. But I guess I was being to cheap with the gas.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
ECA we're not taking any loses :blessed:

Can't take any loses if your not on any exchanges
5O3dal0.png

:mjlol: I just spit my drink :laff:

Mothafukkas in this CoinsMarkets chat talking about the owner of the site a 22yo college student :dead:

makes perfect sense....that boy done finessed nikkas. Mans still in the thread talking bout ECA on cyrptobridge now and just ignore what happened on coinsmarket :dead: they gone get more nikkas again :dead:

They still havent put ECA on the website ranking :laff:

Owner of coinsmarket prob looking at his bank acc like :ahh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Tried buying some new ETH to buy some new altcoins from coinbase.... they say 10 days...:beli: this is such bullshyt...

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Was looking in to rentberry and was interested until I saw that yet again Americans can't participate :pacspit: Why do 90% of these ICOs cockblock American investors?!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Was looking in to rentberry and was interested until I saw that yet again Americans can't participate :pacspit: Why do 90% of these ICOs cockblock American investors?!

I'm literally stumped about that too...:wtf: The only thing that comes to my mind is economics... they want u.s. citizens not to be able to compete...:manny:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
I'm literally stumped about that too...:wtf: The only thing that comes to my mind is economics... they want u.s. citizens not to be able to compete...:manny:

Supposedly it's because of the SEC (Securities & Exchange Commission) but then again they just passed a pro crypto ruling the other day... Who the fukk knows at this point but I'm getting tired of being banned from every half decent looking ICO