1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
No, but it has to be in the wallet and not in an exchange. Kucoin is the only exchange I know that honors all forks without moving to a wallet. I have fork coins coming from ACT as soon as Kucoin distributes them.
Do you know of a way to access meta mask from a iphone? the chrome extension seems to only work for the desktop version.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
No, but it has to be in the wallet and not in an exchange. Kucoin is the only exchange I know that honors all forks without moving to a wallet. I have fork coins coming from ACT as soon as Kucoin distributes them.

U mean create and send it to the wallet on their official site?

Zclassic - ZCL

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
hopefully that zcl fork doesn’t happen today....i gotta get home to get my laptop to put my zcl in my metamask

this wallet shyt confuses the fukk outta me. i barely understand the basics of metamask/mew

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
hopefully that zcl fork doesn’t happen today....i gotta get home to get my laptop to put my zcl in my metamask

this wallet shyt confuses the fukk outta me. i barely understand the basics of metamask/mew

Hold up I have to put in in Metamask?

I googled this and I got wild mixed results

Some said leave it in the exchange and u should be good

Where we supposed to put the ZCL?

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo

the zcl has to be stored in a wallet to get the fork...metamask/my ether wallet is pretty much the same thing if i’m not mistaken

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Over 5 btc in volume for the new exchange that Eca is trading on

Also it Been 100% confirmed that coinsmarket is working towards opening and is not scamming it running off with coins

To .05 cents we come #ecagang

Sn: whales in my group got folks with 250 btc and 125 btc ready to put buy walls on Eca within 2 weeks :blessed:

Where can you buy ECA

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

the zcl has to be stored in a wallet to get the fork...metamask/my ether wallet is pretty much the same thing if i’m not mistaken

Do not send ZCL to your metamask, its not an ERC20 coin and it will be lost if you do. The only coins that can be sent to metamask are ethereum based, you can check - http://www.etherscan.io if you're not sure if a coin is ERC20 or not.

It has it's own beta wallet out right now, once they release the electrum wallet the fork will take place.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Do not send ZCL to your metamask, its not an ERC20 coin and it will be lost if you do. The only coins that can be sent to metamask are ethereum based, you can check - http://www.etherscan.io if you're not sure if a coin is ERC20 or not.

It has it's own beta wallet out right now, once they release the electrum wallet the fork will take place.
What do you except bitcoin private price to be? Is it wroth getting at least 1 ZCL now at this price?

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
So it can go in MEW?

And that'll get the BTCP?
looks like the answer to that is No. have to use the ZCL wallet.

Thanks @Malta