1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Do not send ZCL to your metamask, its not an ERC20 coin and it will be lost if you do. The only coins that can be sent to metamask are ethereum based, you can check - http://www.etherscan.io if you're not sure if a coin is ERC20 or not.

It has it's own beta wallet out right now, once they release the electrum wallet the fork will take place.

:salute:

So I just make a wallet on their official site?

Just wanna make sure I'm doing this right

I missed out on ECA because I was confused about the wallet stuff :mjcry:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
What do you except bitcoin private price to be? Is it wroth getting at least 1 ZCL now at this price?

I don't know to be honest, I'm hoping it passes up Bitcoin Cash though mainly because of the fact privacy is the big thing on coins now, and this will be a Bitcoin branded privacy coin. With the new taxes, a bitcoin that can do this -

What is Bitcoin private? Bitcoin private is a hard fork of BTC and ZCL. BTCP will have the same privacy technology as ZCL (zk-snarks). This means payments are published on a public blockchain, but the sender, recipient, and amount of a transaction remain private.

Should be extremely valuable, plus the name is brilliant "Bitcoin Private".

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I don't know to be honest, I'm hoping it passes up Bitcoin Cash though mainly because of the fact privacy is the big thing on coins now, and this will be a Bitcoin branded privacy coin. With the new taxes, a bitcoin that can do this -

I got 16 of em :blessed: looking to accumulate more em along with xby

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
This new ico link was dropped in the chat. Basically a coin for gaming/gamers, backed/advised by Twitch and Unity

Anyone hear of it or have thoughts on it? I ain't done nothing with it but an initial look through. :whoa:

Site: Refereum

Symbol: RFR
Total Tokens: 5,000,000,000
Tokens For sale: 2,500,000,000
Initial Price: 0.01$ (25m cap)

Apparently it's going on right now, at .01. Any thoughts on this?

Just signed up for the whitelist

Refereum Telegram

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps

I saw that they're going to use Coinbase data and airdrop 1 BTC Private to holders of BTC and/or BTC Cash. How does this work? Coinbase would have to support the fork (which they probably won't) in order for Coinbase users to benefit?

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika

CryptoCast #004 presented by Cream Scheme is now live, covering Request Network (REQ) which is billing itself as "the future of commerce." Peep the CryptoCast for some insight into the tech behind it, some of its use cases, and some info regarding REQ as a potential investment. :obama:

Also available on Facebook:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
This is literally the headline on CoinsMarkets rn:

We are here to stay , there is few DB issue we are fixing due to DB overload . Now we may be moving due to users contacting hosting and calling us a fraud.

:dead::deadrose::deadmanny::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
That’s what they ass get for not providing at least a paragraph with updates. :dead: