1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Holy fukk. Ya'll must be gettin paper :wow: This last page has been nothing but threw a stack at this and threw another stack at that..

#GMB Get Money Brehs :blessed:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Holy fukk. Ya'll must be gettin paper :wow: This last page has been nothing but threw a stack at this and threw another stack at that..

I've been doing this for a couple months but alot if brehs on here have been doing this for years.
Remember as with anything this shyt isn't guaranteed but the coli put me onto game with this one

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
New ico dropping. Anyone interested?

From their site:
Refereum cuts out the marketing middleman by directly rewarding influencers and gamers to promote and play video games. Refereum uses the blockchain to directly connect developers and influencers, resulting in lower marketing costs and increased profits for everyone. In addition to more effective growth, Refereum strengthens engagement by offering cash prizes — enabling rewards for anything from an in-game high score to an eSports grand prize. We are working closely with Twitch and Unity, and anyone can play our open source demo today.

Refereum

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
New ico dropping. Anyone interested?

From their site:
Refereum cuts out the marketing middleman by directly rewarding influencers and gamers to promote and play video games. Refereum uses the blockchain to directly connect developers and influencers, resulting in lower marketing costs and increased profits for everyone. In addition to more effective growth, Refereum strengthens engagement by offering cash prizes — enabling rewards for anything from an in-game high score to an eSports grand prize. We are working closely with Twitch and Unity, and anyone can play our open source demo today.

Refereum

Drops on my birthday :ohhh:
It's a sign :blessed: