1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I bought it too but when I went to kucoin the coin listed on the app wasn't there yet

I suggest u brehs don't jump out the window with this shyt, just try your luck with like $100 or less so if shyt fails u not too down
:mjlol:breh nobody said throw your whole portfolio on this off the whim of an app notification. you test it out with some chump change first. and this wouldn't work for all coins obviously. this was a coin dealing with IoT which is real hot right now, so definitely was gonna be a come up. an app that can give you a slight edge for $3 is a win in my books :yeshrug:

you couldn't trade it until the live date 2 and a half hours later, but when the app notification went off, it was already an asset on kucoin. you could've bought on bancor at 1.11 transferred to kucoin and just had it waiting for go-live with the trading.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
what do you guys think of TRON?:jbhmm:

I believe Tron is seriously gonna blow one day and everyone who thought it was a damn joke gonna be :mjcry:

Meanwhile the dudes who stacking knowing China markets behind it gonna be paid off well....:lolbron:

Tron, Ripple, Xby and Stellar my predictions.

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Ya'll want a potential sleeping giant thats not a penny coin look at HPB. At 5.60 now with huge long term upside.

Also if you aint in on Vechain yet.....:ufdup:

Last edited:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
im not sure if I should go all in on VEN with the 1 ETH i have right now or sit back and allow ETH to slowly increase

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
I believe Tron is seriously gonna blow one day and everyone who thought it was a damn joke gonna be :mjcry:

Meanwhile the dudes who stacking knowing China markets behind it gonna be paid off well....:lolbron:

Tron, Ripple, Xby and Stellar my predictions.
:cheers:thanks breh!

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Is it too late for ECA?

I wanted to cop before cm went down now it's way up is it still worth the buy?

It's around $80 for 10k now

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I bought it too but when I went to kucoin the coin listed on the app wasn't there yet

I suggest u brehs don't jump out the window with this shyt, just try your luck with like $100 or less so if shyt fails u not too down
Yea I was thinking even less, like 50 for the first, and then if it's a home run, I'll use the 3-5x profit on the next one