Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
if you dyor u would see when all nodes are released the supply will drop x4.3

read up on it

buying at these prices is like buying eth at less than $2.50
Fam, any other exchange besides cryptopia to buy xby?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you dyor u would see when all nodes are released the supply will drop x4.3

read up on it

buying at these prices is like buying eth at less than $2.50

Is there a cheaper way to get it on cryptopia than depositing BTC?

Crispy

Cookie
Daps
Reppin
#GMB OG
I'm holding a fat bag of xlm right now

almost sold when that sh!t hit .90+:nku324:

but held:mjcry:

i'm hoping that sh!t is going back to doing real numbers soon

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
@Runupacheck

good looks on that app breh. not bad for $3. :ehh: phone went off like 2 hours before the new coin dropped on Kucoin. ICO was $0.34 but it was on bancor for $1.11 and opened up on kucoin 2 hours later around $3. It's at $5 now. could've 4x some ETH had i not fell asleep :stopitslime:

ill be ready for the next one tho :takedat:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
@Runupacheck

good looks on that app breh. not bad for $3. :ehh: phone went off like 2 hours before the new coin dropped on Kucoin. ICO was $0.34 but it was on bancor for $1.11 and opened up on kucoin 2 hours later around $3. It's at $5 now. could've 4x some ETH had i not fell asleep :stopitslime:

Yea i was tripping!

I got the alert this morning for AIX, i saw a price wasn't listed but when i got to work i was too busy buying some more xby on the dip and got distracted by coworkers. You just now reminded me of AIX and i check to find out its at 5 bucks now. shyt! lmao

I'll get on the next one tho. Really i should've stored some Eth in kucoin but i was tryna store some first in my MEW for an ico.. but the stupid coinbase app was tripping, not sending shyt. So that's what messed me up too. I'll have it locked and loaded in kucoin for the next one

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Yea i was tripping!

I got the alert this morning for AIX, i saw a price wasn't listed but when i got to work i was too busy buying some more xby on the dip and got distracted by coworkers. You just now reminded me of AIX and i check to find out its at 5 bucks now. shyt! lmao

I'll get on the next one tho. Really i should've stored some Eth in kucoin but i was tryna store some first in my MEW for an ico.. but the stupid coinbase app was tripping, not sending shyt. So that's what messed me up too. I'll have it locked and loaded in kucoin for the next one
and it's only the 2nd week of the year. we gon eat breh :banderas:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
@Runupacheck

Yea i was tripping!

I bought it too but when I went to kucoin the coin listed on the app wasn't there yet

I suggest u brehs don't jump out the window with this shyt, just try your luck with like $100 or less so if shyt fails u not too down