Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Hold up what?
They changed your bitcoin address out of the blue

that's fuuuuuucked up. Thanks for telling the squad though.

Yea at first I thought I fukked up, then verified the address I sent, matched the address I pasted as my address. Googled it and it has happened to others. Put in a ticket and now I have to hope for the best. Guess it wasn't meant for me to own OPT, now watch that shyt take off in the meantime.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Damn breh, I'm type excited for you lol

When that shyt hits a dollar you gonna cash out or....? :lupe:
If it hits $1 i’ll Be a millionaire on paper:blessed: Sellin like Gucci mane

Just wish I bought when it was 2 mil market cap when my whale groups told me too
@:>) how many XBYs are you holding breh? And how confident are you in this thing?
Even more confident than I was in Ethereum when it was sub $4:mjgrin:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
If it hits $1 i’ll Be a millionaire on paper:blessed: Sellin like Gucci mane

Just wish I bought when it was 2 mil market cap when my whale groups told me too

Even more confident than I was in Ethereum when it was sub $4:mjgrin:

I wonder how that works now. So you'd just trade it into ETH , transfer over to GDAX then wire the money to your account? :jbhmm:

FSP

Banned
Daps
I wonder how that works now. So you'd just trade it into ETH , transfer over to GDAX then wire the money to your account? :jbhmm:
lol they don't have that much liquid on hand. It would take a while. I think coinbase only allows 10k per week

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
lol they don't have that much liquid on hand. It would take a while. I think coinbase only allows 10k per week

Yea if I ever got to that point I imagine I'd put the majority of my winnings in "safe" coins like Eth, BTC and possibly others like Ven and ICX and then cash out as I need it and hope that shyt never plunges.