1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao nope. Transaction fees and scalability hurt it big time. I know what I’m talking about fam.

Isn't the lightning network supposed to address transaction times and fees
I think that's what Ive read :manny:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Any of y'll heard of hashgraph? Said it's suppose to crush block chains buildings. I only trust my coli brehs though.

FSP

Banned
Daps
There’s nothing “cryptic” about Bitcoin outside of it not having your name on it. Yes, you can make “private” transactions with Bit but all of that is traceable via blockchain analysis. Most of these coins aren’t privacy friendly.
That’s not what makes it crypto. It uses 256-SHA encryption which is why they call it that. I agree with your other points though. The scalability has yet to be determine However. Transaction fees are a bummer

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Lmao at everyone saying because you cannot currently buy anything physically with BTC means people will not buy it, see value it :francis:

The stock market hasn't taught you nikkas anything :mjlol:

We need another thread on mining crypto, getting some who can't afford to invest thousands of dollars but want to start off with minor risk into it too.

If you have 1k-2k, start mining, their is no reason why more people aren't mining instead of risking their money upfront. You can always sell your graphic card later on. shyt I let most of my PC mine, while I'm at work.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
when you cashing out?
i'm straight, i'm in the process of building my savings before I start investing. But I just know when everyone randomly starts talking about certain stocks or investments it's never a good thing....

The best things always flow under the radar then explode. :hubie:

You got grandma's in the grocery store talking about bitcoin now. :beli:

Trend carefully brehs :hubie:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
i'm straight, i'm in the process of building my savings before I start investing. But I just know when everyone randomly starts talking about certain stocks or investments it's never a good thing....

The best things always flow under the radar then explode. :hubie:

Trend carefully
This coming week is my last . Ill only get back in if the price collapses. Ive made enough. Ill keep watching tho