1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
My friend making 811.00 a month mining ethereum

Dude must have a hell of a set up and an insane electricity bill depending on where he lives.

Im on track to make $150 by next werk off mining bytecoin since early december just using my laptop. Once my power supply comes in tomorrow ill be able to mine three different coins all day. Two on my new rig and one on my laptop while im at work.

Using my cac boss electricity for a come up. shyt might have to set up a rig at my side bytch house too:wow:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
People now think the bubble is going to burst due to government regulation
Harvard Professors Predict Bitcoin Collapse Due to Government Regulation

This is one of those things where if you believe in the tech you won't be phased by this, but if you just after the money it's a serious consideration

The only thing is the United States doesn't even make up most of this market. The Asians make up like 70% of the market. Crypto is big worldwide. With dumb ass Trump in office the rest of the world is starting to realize they can survive without us.

FSP

Banned
Daps
The only thing is the United States doesn't even make up most of this market. The Asians make up like 70% of the market. Crypto is big worldwide. With dumb ass Trump in office the rest of the world is starting to realize they can survive without us.
I know Asians own most of the mining pool market, but I'd have to think the US is responsible for at least half the money that's flyring around right now. Even if it is just 30%, thats enough to tank expectations. You saw what 30% did to ripple this morning

Asian gov'ts trying to crack down too btw. The people in power aren't just going to let this happen it would end them

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I know Asians own most of the mining pool market, but I'd have to think the US is responsible for at least half the money that's flyring around right now. Even if it is just 30%, thats enough to tank expectations. You saw what 30% did to ripple this morning

Asian gov'ts trying to crack down too btw. The people in power aren't just going to let this happen it would end them

Yeah Rothschild family probably getting nervous. Someone else is trying to take over currency. This is a reason I like Verge.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude must have a hell of a set up and an insane electricity bill depending on where he lives.

Im on track to make $150 by next werk off mining bytecoin since early december just using my laptop. Once my power supply comes in tomorrow ill be able to mine three different coins all day. Two on my new rig and one on my laptop while im at work.

Using my cac boss electricity for a come up. shyt might have to set up a rig at my side bytch house too:wow:
I think he has 6 rigs

FSP

Banned
Daps
The Chinese will eat that shyt up, people about to lose their life savings.
I actually think they're thinking about this slightly wrong. The games need to have an offline component to break from the online/server component, otherwise the results/or the money is always susceptible to hacking, even if the blockchain PoW itself, isn't

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
@Malta

is there a video tutorial on setting up MEW/metmask? I thought I did it right, but shyt is confusing and not giving me the right icon/address/private key when I try to access it.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
@Malta

is there a video tutorial on setting up MEW/metmask? I thought I did it right, but shyt is confusing and not giving me the right icon/address/private key when I try to access it.

Do not send anything to the MEW address until you do a test where you log out, then log back into the same one.