1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
fukking coinsmarkets, still giving me this nonsense when i try to log in: "An email was sent to your email, please click on it"
and of course an email never shows up

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Figures.

I was gonna leave this one to you but on a whim i decided to take another long look at their page, and what i saw was slick but nothing out the ordinary as far as tokens go.....Except for the Accountant feature. And when the guy whose video i watched explained what it does, it went from a shrug "Can't have them all" to a "maybe i better make the effort."

And with you telling me it's going to be an exchange, and this will be a Coss equivalent.....That's too damn good, cause Coss has been a rock in my portfolio(Even if their actual exchange is hot garbage).

Props for this breh

That's their goal, you figure with the low supply it should be able to hit maybe $3 on hype alone -

Why issue a token?

Sugar tokens (SGRs) can be used to pay trading fees and will provide users a discount as compared to paying with Bitcoin (BTC) or Ether (ETH). Sugar tokens will provide this same discount to users when accessing our innovative services on the exchange, including: accounting, Trading Bots, and artificial intelligence (AI) trade recommendations.

There will always be a demand for Sugar.

They claim to be launching their exchange 1st quarter, so it should be coming soon, supposedly.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't know the first thing about coding but I read nothing but good things about how good Sunerok is at coding from other coders and you verified it last week. You mentioned how clean the coding was.
:obama:

Appreciate the recognition breh.

One thing to note about the software world, is that deadlines are missed all the time by extremely talented individuals. Think of how many times release dates (especially earlier projected ones) get pushed back, but the product still launches although a little late (like in the gaming industry) and lived up to the hype. Now think about all the times folks drop all their coins when they see something slip, only to find out that now the product is finished and they're taking off because the product is really well done.

If anything always keep in mind missed due dates are never a sign of a team's/company's ability. shyt, the task I have at work was is almost a week and a half past the due date, and this is at one of the most premier company's in the tech world.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

One thing to note about the software world, is that deadlines are missed all the time by extremely talented individuals. Think of how many times release dates (especially earlier projected ones) get pushed back, but the product still launches although a little late (like in the gaming industry) and lived up to the hype. Now think about all the times folks drop all their coins when they see something slip, only to find out that now the product is finished and they're taking off because the product is really well done.

If anything always keep in mind missed due dates are never a sign of a team's/company's ability. shyt, the task I have at work was is almost a week and a half past the due date, and this is at one of the most premier company's in the tech world.
Need to get you to look at xby codes then

They talk about he lead dev borzalom like he’s the Michael Jordan of coding

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

Need to get you to look at xby codes then

They talk about he lead dev borzalom like he’s the Michael Jordan of coding

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People with a lot of money that own a lot of coins, that intentionally sale a shyt load of coins together to keep the price of the coin in check so they can just buy it back at a cheaper rate.

If you watch the buys/sells on the exchange you can see the coordinated attacks.
thank you for this. never knew what a whale was

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
2hd6cxf7dy801.jpg

Leskeddit

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Daps
:takedat: yall really got to get into the pump and dump action. That's where the real money is made I made 6k this morning on the nebl pump. Most exciting shyt ever. I use it to invest in my long-term hold coins.