1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Man Ethereum needs to do something about this congestion. I'm in a tough spot cause I just sent ETH. But it's still in my wallet. And normally I'm ok with a little wait, as long as the transaction is picked up and pending.

But my TxHash is not on the blockchain or anything, now I don't know if it ever will be, or if something went wrong.

I am afraid to send the amount again because 1. It could double send and 2. this could happen again.

I've never had the transaction not show up as pending after a few minutes max. Has anyone run into this before?

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
If the wallet won't sync you have to manually update the .conf file.

coinsmarkets claims their new servers arrived and they're installing them. I'll download the conf file once the site is operational again, I checked my balance 2 days ago and it was still there so I have faith.

rosie93

Somewhere in Osaka
Daps
wire your money
use credit cards

sign up for Gemini - they will let you trade immediately but you wont' be able to withdraw or move your funds until the transfer happens which is 3-5 days
Gemini now requires you to get verified before buying/selling. I've waited 6 days so far.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Man Ethereum needs to do something about this congestion. I'm in a tough spot cause I just sent ETH. But it's still in my wallet. And normally I'm ok with a little wait, as long as the transaction is picked up and pending.

But my TxHash is not on the blockchain or anything, now I don't know if it ever will be, or if something went wrong.

I am afraid to send the amount again because 1. It could double send and 2. this could happen again.

I've never had the transaction not show up as pending after a few minutes max. Has anyone run into this before?

what was the transaction?

I had my ETH take a while to show up on the blockchain when i sent funds to an ICO and I got worried also, it took a couple hours.

rosie93

Somewhere in Osaka
Daps
I use litecoin to transfer to binance, it's around .40 cent, if you can't get your ID verified, You should still be able to make transactions limited to $400.
Nope. If you can't get your ID verified you can't do anything at all. You can't even transfer any money to your coin-base account. Everything changed form when you first signed up. The IRS and SEC ruined it tbh.