1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Well lost a little money in the last 24 hours. Been some dips. Might cop some more

Edit: wait maybe I didnt lose money. Im about even with what I had yesterday this time

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I meant to hit u up and ask you if you were rocking with this

Gemini and kraken have higher limits but they take longer

U can’t cop instant with credit card on coinbase?
That’s what I’ve been trying but the verification won’t work. I’m gonna keep trying though because the credit on Coinbase seems way more convenient.

We need to link up so you can drop some knowledge on a brother

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My ECA is still trapped there :mjcry: this garbage ass ECA software wallet ain't synchronized for shyt
Damn bro. Is it coming back? I’m glad I got my shyt off there, that shyt looked too janky
That sucks. Is anything new getting added to coinbase??
Nope. They said they weren’t adding Ripple or the other 2 that was rumored.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
you can but you have to get verified and their system is fukking up as far as that goes :francis:

Yeah Ive been on coinbase about a month. When I was getting verified it took a while.

Won't it let you "buy" bitcoin or whatever at the price it's at now and when you get verified you will still get it at that price??

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Finally got some XBY, 100 less than if I coulda bought last night but :ehh: I'm gon sit on this for a month or so and hopefully buy more when it's listed on a better exchange

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Damn bro. Is it coming back? I’m glad I got my shyt off there, that shyt looked too janky

Nope. They said they weren’t adding Ripple or the other 2 that was rumored.
They didn't say that really.

“A committee of internal experts is responsible for determining whether and when new assets will be added to the platform in accordance with our framework. These individuals — and all employees at Coinbase — are subject to confidentiality and trading restrictions.

As of the date of this statement, we have made no decision to add additional assets to either GDAX or Coinbase. Any statement to the contrary is untrue and not authorized by the company.”

This doesn't mean they are not in the process of making such a decision, or won't in the future. They also made a point to illustrate that the people responsible for such decisions are subject to confidentiality and trading restrictions. Meaning the people that make that decision shouldn't be leaking anything.

The wording in this is very careful, almost too careful, they left it kind've wide open. But I wouldn't read it as, 'we are not adding ripple to coinbase' . It's more t'he rumors you heard are unsubstantiated and we haven't made any final decisions on that stuff.'