1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Heard the same, I think I'm gon roll the dice and go all in on TRON
Had me up nice last night plus the ARN launch also. I'll likely do the same. Might play around a bit until then to see if I come up some beforehand. Pissed that I keep missing the BRD opportunities. Gave up too soon on that damn coin.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Debating some more Tron to see if I can ride this announcement wave for a couple extra bucks. I mean I have a few thousand Tron already.

Not sure if I should use some of my ETH I got stashed for Nucleus :patrice:

It seems smart, ride the Tron wave and get a few thousand more coins. Make some dough, move the same amount of ETH back. But there's always the chance it doesn't do what I think it will. This shyt skressful :francis:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
It will start climbing the closer it gets to 9pm (EST/PST?)... I would cop anywhere between now and 5pm

I'm all in, lets get it:takedat:

lol, man i can't believe there's anything in the pipe....shyt is down and been down all day. people's money is legit stuck so it's hard to see this popping up a huge amount in 3 hours.

however, i did say there were buy signals early around 18-20 cents so i might take a flyer.

Moesif

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ontario
this thread got my hyped as fuk and i've only read like the last 10 pages. So far you brehs are saying that binance is the go to but how do you actually buy from there? the interface is giving an option to set a price for what you're selling as well as what you're buying. Why is there no fixed price. Also, i plan on buying strictly using ETH but they dollar price for eth is miles lower than the real price:stopitslime:

would greatly appreciate anyone that sheds some light in this