1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Are you in XLM? it keeps dropping looking more and more enticing but Im scared to buy what if it goes down to like .40 cents you know.

i'm not in TRX, XRP, or XLM (definitely not in ARN).

i am looking to get into TRX and XLM. XRP if it dips too far

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I'm having trouble setting up a gdax account, apparently there's issues with my verification

I thought there wouldn't be any problems because I already have a coinbase account and they're operated by the same people :francis:

hopped on to coinbase to send a lil BTC to binance and they're talking a 17 dollar fee for not even 50 bucks :gucci:

the first outfit to come up with a reliable site that's not crashing and fukking up all the time and doesn't take a million years for transfers, withdrawals, and deposits is gonna make a lot of dough. people are just tired of the bullshyt

if you're verified on Coinbase you're verified on GDAX. Download the coinbase app and verify through that. GDAX will then be auto verified.

Move the BTC from Coinbase to GDAX then from GDAX to Binance. no reason to pay 33% fees.

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
back in December it was one of the only ones accepting ACH deposits and credit card deposits.

Gemini was there but it was still fairly new or unnoticed.

If you have any others that are reputable taht accept ACH deposits let us know

I use my card, I don’t have the patience to wait for ACH

CoinMama

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I'm having trouble setting up a gdax account, apparently there's issues with my verification

I thought there wouldn't be any problems because I already have a coinbase account and they're operated by the same people :francis:

hopped on to coinbase to send a lil BTC to binance and they're talking a 17 dollar fee for not even 50 bucks :gucci:

the first outfit to come up with a reliable site that's not crashing and fukking up all the time and doesn't take a million years for transfers, withdrawals, and deposits is gonna make a lot of dough. people are just tired of the bullshyt
If you’re verified on coinbase you’re verified on GDAX.

Always use GDAX to transfer.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Somethin fishy goin on on binance. If you refresh the page no matter what it's showin xrp at 2.50 but if you acually click on it it suddenly resets to ike 2.30-2.20. But if you don't click on it the main page leads you to believe it's still 2.50.

My funds tab shows I have what I would have at 2.50 when it's not the case. Idk just seems weird.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Somethin fishy goin on on binance. If you refresh the page no matter what it's showin xrp at 2.50 but if you acually click on it it suddenly resets to ike 2.30-2.20. But if you don't click on it the main page leads you to believe it's still 2.50.

My funds tab shows I have what I would have at 2.50 when it's not the case. Idk just seems weird.
I see you t at 248 on binance

In delta it’s saying it’s at 2.76

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
It literally higher everywhere but binance. In Asia it's still above 3.50 in Korea :russ:

Like why are only Americans panic selling :mjlol:

I notice most coins are lower on binance than what's listed on other exchanges and coinmarketcap... Not complaining tho :obama: