1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:francis: My buy order for XBY didn't go through this morning.

shyt is .20 higher now.

These exchanges gotta do better.

Any other gems on Cryptopia?

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Who gonna make the Dumbass nikkas talkin about crypto un appreciation thread? My cousins told me he ain’t fukkin with “fuctocurrency” because it’s used to buy stuff on the BLACK MARKET....another cousin said our parents shoulda left us land because it appreciates and stocks are too volatile :mjlol::hhh::picard:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Where do you see sia heading? I got a shytload of them, made a nice chunk since I got it under a penny
I can't see much online as far as price predictions
I got Sia under a penny as well, I have 100k piece of siacoin.

I never thought about the future price really because I was so excited by the tech and the team around it.
But in my eyes I feels like a sure shot home run in the long term to hold, just gotta keep being patient.

Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: Wow at all these reddit threads in the last 24 hours about CRYPTOPIA failing to process ETH deposits

fukk this exchange, we need to composite a list of :trash:exchanges as we run into them.

AVOID:
  • Cryptopia.co.nz
  • coinsmarkets.com

Only exchange I use that's never given me problems thus far is binance...

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm logged in. I was trying to move a small amount off of coinsmarkets to the ECA wallet just to test it but got Error 502 after I hit the withdraw button.
I was able to login yesterday but it crashed when I tried to do the same.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
These massive sell offs getting old.

"oh I'm gonna be rich let me invest hundreds of dollars into a 3$ coin"

One news story 12 hours later.

"oh I know I'm down .50 cents but that news article was scary, I better sell like everyone else"

:comeon: if you that fickle why the fukk you buying at 3.00 anyway. There has to be thousands of people buying high and selling low.:mjgrin:

I know there's people riding the buy low sell high wave too, it's just insane how fickle the market is. It just goes by the latest news piece literally. Like whatever the news says today will reflect in the market tonight, almost guaranteed.

Last edited: