1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
If you’re verified on coinbase you’re verified on GDAX.

Always use GDAX to transfer.

breh I understand what you're saying, and I have a coinbase account. my issue is that I've been trying to get verified on coinbase for the last two days, uploading my id via the coinbase app and on the actual website and I keep on getting this message
ID verification is currently degraded for some customers due to high traffic. We are working to restore service as quickly as possible. In the mean time, we suggest checking back in several hours. For your security please do not send IDs via email. Coinbase Support is unable to review IDs. For the latest information view our status page: https://status.coinbase.com

:francis:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
breh I understand what you're saying, and I have a coinbase account. my issue is that I've been trying to get verified on coinbase for the last two days, uploading my id via the coinbase app and on the actual website and I keep on getting this message

My fault fam, I thought you were already verified on coinbase.

Keep trying, it took me almost 3 days to get verified and this was before the holidays.

I can imagine it takes even longer now.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps

I'm going through this same shyt, but with Gemini... Not that I really needed gemini, but it's good to have an alternative site.

Anyways, shout-out to whoever put me on to Kucoin. I'm finna go in on these cheap alts and make sure I got at least 1k coins in them all

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
@:>) with a half decent whitepaper and getting on an exchange that's not a dumpster how high do you see ECA going?

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Is there a way to reverse a withdrawal that never appeared in the deposit wallet despite being confirmed thousands of times? :francis:

At this point I'm heated that I missed the dip on XBY AND my $500 vanished into thin air. Cryptopia is a scam to me at this point

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Is there a way to reverse a withdrawal that never appeared in the deposit wallet despite being confirmed thousands of times? :francis:

At this point I'm heated that I missed the dip on XBY AND my $500 vanished into thin air. Cryptopia is a scam to me at this point

Took 8 hours for mine, missed the dip. Hoping it drops that low again but I may have to buy in higher.