1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
No word on opening price range yet?

I don't think they burned any excess coins, goinna read more about this later. if not then, they will just flood the exchanges with the coins and I assume it will be higher then the last round of the ICO was put in at and then let hte market dictate the price thereafter.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I'd appreciate those that are participating in pump and dumps to give us coli brehs a heads up prior to this happening.

Most I could do is send u a link to the telegram. It happens so fast there's no way to take time and come on here. They pumped kmd and by the time I switched to binance and got in an order, I ended up buying way too high. Then it dropped like 30 seconds later and I ended up losing money.

The owner of the group is killing it tho because he knows the coin way ahead of all of us. By the time he notifies us, I'm sure he bought thousands of dollars worth and dumps it as soon as it hits the top.

I'm not contributing to his/her wealth anymore lol

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I just need them to drop a few more low supply, good capped coins on there at $.12-16. Im no longer doing the 50 to 100 coin grabs. If its not at least 500, I'm gone.

Yeah, that's been my strategy for my satellite coins now as well, low supply with a low cap and under .50 is just :noah:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Took two days for me. But things weren't the shyt show they are now
Read up on all this, watched a few videos, put money into an account and can't even start eating cause of bank bullshyt and an identification process

:francis:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
lol - you know that undermines the pump and dump

I know but that is the second time I've seen since yesterday of someone posting they are or have participated in a pump and dump, which could be affecting other coli brehs, If that is what they want to do then cool, but I'd rather they just give us a heads up. I'm thecoli first when it comes to this, but maybe that is just me.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Most I could do is send u a link to the telegram. It happens so fast there's no way to take time and come on here. They pumped kmd and by the time I switched to binance and got in an order, I ended up buying way too high. Then it dropped like 30 seconds later and I ended up losing money.

The owner of the group is killing it tho because he knows the coin way ahead of all of us. By the time he notifies us, I'm sure he bought thousands of dollars worth and dumps it as soon as it hits the top.

which group are you on?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

Yea this sounds like a jig where only a few people are actually really benefiting.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Everything is on fire right now. shyt seems eerily way too easy. I'm up a stupid amount across the board and still looking for more do dive into.

Whats the fukkin catch brehs?!:blessed::damn:
Only one catch breh, and could be years away :mjgrin:

giphy.gif

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Everything is on fire right now. shyt seems eerily way too easy. I'm up a stupid amount across the board and still looking for more do dive into.

Whats the fukkin catch brehs?!:blessed::damn:

Lotta money flooding the markets. Everyone's heard of crypto now, they're looking for the next bitcoin where if you put some cash in early and wait a few years, you're a millionaire(example: $1000 invested in ETH two years ago made you a millionaire today Historical Snapshot - January 03, 2016 | CoinMarketCap)

It's the 21st century gold rush