1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What are some worthy coins on kucoin? Got like $45 in there and trying to reach $100 hopefully by the end of the week. I know about SNOV. I don't see that ECA one. Anything else not found in binance?

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
How long does binance take to verify accounts :lupe:

I'm trying to hop on the trx wave

TNC

Hardbody
Daps

I gotta learn from you Breh

I’m putting up a few hundred on the coinbase-gdax-binance train every week but haven’t had huge gains yet. Made only about 1K so far but I’m just HODLing and not actively trading much. Is there an amount of trades I need to be looking at per day? Per week?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
They do but, it's not the same breh.

For example, if IOTA achieves it's vision, it's going to easily be a trillion dollar company.

Now someone trying to compare it to a normal company is going to say no way, the price would be too high but, it's going to be way beyond the price people try to predict as a "safe prediction" if it does that. Some of these markets are predicted to hit 60 trillion, 35 trillion and so on in the next decade. So if it's Raiblocks, Ethereum, IOTA, Ripple, Cardano or any of the ones we know about that achieve global adoption and even capture 10% of those markets, then you're talking about obscene prices. Or it could all blow up worse than 2008 and 2000. Or the company that achieves that sort of ubiquitous reach hasn't been invented yet.

okay if Ripple achieves it's numbers, you do know the coin has nothing to do with the equity in the company. Ripple the company could license a technology with a card network and blow up, that doesn't mean XRP the token will. Lot of these tokens are just ways for the company to finance themselves and have very little connection with the underlying business itself. but that's another story. Plus the coin marketcap doesn't necessarily help the company unless they continue holding the token (just as an aside but not as relevant).

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
market caps aren't the same as supply caps tho. If Ripple has endles supply it would be put downward pressure on price because the more you have the less price sensitive the underlying currency is. It's basic supply and demand, Ripple going up in price is based on more buyers then sellers, and more buyers at higher prices. THe question is can that maintain , will that volume stay as is? who knows. but for now, it's eating.

it's not about that. global market cap is almost at $100 trillion dollars. the crypto market is just over $700 billion. if any of these cryptos gain the sort of worldwide adoption that any of our fiat currencies have, then the prices will be extremely high. i do think the market will explode soon and take all the shyt coins with it. a few coins will survive as the market consolidates, and then those that remain will go that high. im not pushing Ripple, IOTA, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Raiblocks. I don't know which one will do it but, one of them will. or maybe the company hasn't been invented yet.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
it's not about that. global market cap is almost at $100 trillion dollars. the crypto market is just over $700 billion. if any of these cryptos gain the sort of worldwide adoption that any of our fiat currencies have, then the prices will be extremely high. i do think the market will explode soon and take all the shyt coins with it. a few coins will survive as the market consolidates, and then those that remain will go that high. im not pushing Ripple, IOTA, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Raiblocks. I don't know which one will do it but, one of them will. or maybe the company hasn't been invented yet.

okay, we can argue theory all day. In the scenario you posed, there's an assumption that there's an actual worldwide adoption of cryptos over fiat which could happen or the fiat market will just utilize the tech itself. what i'm saying is prices are based on supply and demand and an abundance of supply obviously puts pressure on price in normal scenarios.

But Let's get back to the money making business.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Crypto Coli

link to coli group chat on crypto
everyone in there that has followed me or LRS calls has made some bread :youngsabo:

They do but, it's not the same breh.

For example, if IOTA achieves it's vision, it's going to easily be a trillion dollar company.

Now someone trying to compare it to a normal company is going to say no way, the price would be too high but, it's going to be way beyond the price people try to predict as a "safe prediction" if it does that. Some of these markets are predicted to hit 60 trillion, 35 trillion and so on in the next decade. So if it's Raiblocks, Ethereum, IOTA, Ripple, Cardano or any of the ones we know about that achieve global adoption and even capture 10% of those markets, then you're talking about obscene prices. Or it could all blow up worse than 2008 and 2000. Or the company that achieves that sort of ubiquitous reach hasn't been invented yet.
like i said i see ur point too

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
wrong, VISA has been testing Ripple - don't be dense. The cost of creating their own tech vs. partnering/buying precanned/tested solution is miniscule for Visa. You're 100% wrong. Although you corrected/conflicted yourself in the last sentence, so not even sure what you're trying to say now
Proof then dummy. Provide it.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:lupe: Any news about Verge dropped? I am at my exit point but now I am wondering if I should wait a bit.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It don't even feel real updating this only 2 weeks later but... I put in another $200 into the market since I wrote that post for a total USD investment of $425.

I got into crypto trading on Dec. 1st... Since then I'm holding 7 coins total across 3 different exchanges for a total net of $3,434.

:mjcry: I literally don't know what to say at this point. this is the craziest shyt I have ever seen... I've tried hustling on the net before (video transcription, ad revenue, etc.) and if somebody woulda told me a year ago I'd make a killing daytrading blockchain assets I woulda literally looked at them like :comeon::stopitslime:

For the first time in years I got some real hope about being financially stable going into next year. That by itself makes this the best shyt I have ever experienced on the internet. :wow:
Yea bruh this shyt is amazing. Got me happy as hell about life :blessed:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Proof then dummy. Provide it.

not only will i not provide proof, I don't need to , just like you can't prove otherwise. You have no proof because you aren't part of either team and have no insider knowledge of the ongoings of either business (nor do you have any connections within to tell you otherwise).

there are tests going on and there's NDAs which is why you won't see any tangible evidence. period. You can come in here and be an a$$hole to everyone else but you don't know what you're talking about in this regard. So continue to be uncivil and puff your chest...I'm moving on from the conversation.

I will say this the tests ....edit, actually won't say this and be put in a conflicting position

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
This is the math on why we HODL and why you don't need to touch the stack you bought to enjoy your ECA:

For every 1,000,000 coins, you will get 50% staking rewards of 500,000 coins per year. Assuming you just spent them instead of hodling them too:
you could sell 1,269 per day or 41,070 per month.
If they are worth $.01 each, that is $410.70 per month, for free.
If they are worth $.10 each that is $4,107 per month for free.
If they are $.5 each that is $20,535 per month and
if they reach $1.00 each that would be $41,070, per month, for free.
No dumping your coins. We need prices to boost steadily and have nice form support so we can all maximize profits during the 50% rewards period without ever having to touch our main stacks. Shill smartly, spread the word, and don't dump your coins. HODL

Do you have to own a million coins? :sadcam:Or does it ratio based on the amount of coins you own?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Tron got me out here like a guy who suffers from ED about to have sex with his wife. Over here yelling "stay up stay up stay up" at my phone. :francis:

:dame: