1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
It's not a rumor , Visa is testing ripple ...just like they test any other reputable technology. Anyone saying there's a partnership is spitting bullshyt tho.

If ripple got a partnership with visa, it would have been announced by both companies.
No, they aren't. That rumor was started after someone doctored an article that was actually about AMEX.

I can assure you, these companies will build in-house platforms based on blockchain technology before they would ever consider outsourcing any aspect of their business.

Any mention you hear of companies even potentially partnering with Ripple is based on companies building their own projects on top of Ripple's platform. This is separate from XRP itself.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
No, they aren't. That rumor was started after someone doctored an article that was actually about AMEX.

I can assure you, these companies will build in-house platforms based on blockchain technology before they would ever consider outsourcing any aspect of their business.

Any mention you hear of companies even potentially partnering with Ripple is based on companies building their own projects on top of Ripple's platform. This is separate from XRP itself.

wrong, VISA has been testing Ripple - don't be dense. The cost of creating their own tech vs. partnering/buying precanned/tested solution is miniscule for Visa. You're 100% wrong. Although you corrected/conflicted yourself in the last sentence, so not even sure what you're trying to say now

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Because it jumped on no new news whatsoever. And when I said pump I didn't follow up saying it would get dump. Just my observation when a coin jumps for seemingly no reason it corrects to an amount higher than the previous floor. That isn't calling it a pump and dump and I never said as such.
breh just shutup honestly, if you dont even know simple definitions and wont take 2 seconds to look up what u are really saying why use words that make no sense.
“the price of apple stock went up with no news its just a pump”

thats how dumb you sound :dead:
How much yal put in this when yal started? I got some apps, watched some videos about setting up a wallet for all this, now I'm about to see what's good.

Thinking about putting in 500, fukk it
flip that 500 to 5000 , it can be done

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
all those people talking shyt about verge

all my brehs who :feedme: of verge after buying low :blessed:

where's all the verge haters.....

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I finally got the courage to trade outside binance, glad I did, very timely, if I waited even 2 days I would very missed alot

What are you trading on? I’ve been spooked to veer from binance but if the growth is the level you brehs have been saying.... :wow:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Where all the brehs that "schooled" me and said that because of all the supply of ripple it won't go past $5? :martin:

Anybody that tells you that doesn't understand the difference between stocks and currencies.

We're not buying stocks. Companies have market caps. We're buying cryptocurrencies. If any of these cryptocurrencies have global adoption, they will be trillion dollar projects with a capital "T". Meaning Ripple could easily blow past $5 and beyond if its one of the cryptos that does that.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
This is the math on why we HODL and why you don't need to touch the stack you bought to enjoy your ECA:

For every 1,000,000 coins, you will get 50% staking rewards of 500,000 coins per year. Assuming you just spent them instead of hodling them too:
you could sell 1,269 per day or 41,070 per month.
If they are worth $.01 each, that is $410.70 per month, for free.
If they are worth $.10 each that is $4,107 per month for free.
If they are $.5 each that is $20,535 per month and
if they reach $1.00 each that would be $41,070, per month, for free.
No dumping your coins. We need prices to boost steadily and have nice form support so we can all maximize profits during the 50% rewards period without ever having to touch our main stacks. Shill smartly, spread the word, and don't dump your coins. HODL

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Anybody that tells you that doesn't understand the difference between stocks and currencies.

We're not buying stocks. Companies have market caps. We're buying cryptocurrencies. If any of these cryptocurrencies have global adoption, they will be trillion dollar projects with a capital "T". Meaning Ripple could easily blow past $5 and beyond if its one of the cryptos that does that.
Cc have market caps too, i get your point tho

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

market caps aren't the same as supply caps tho. If Ripple has endles supply it would be put downward pressure on price because the more you have the less price sensitive the underlying currency is. It's basic supply and demand, Ripple going up in price is based on more buyers then sellers, and more buyers at higher prices. THe question is can that maintain , will that volume stay as is? who knows. but for now, it's eating.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I swear nikkas on here are half illiterate.

SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!SIGN UP FOR GEMINI!!!

You can buy ETH and BTC. You can SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL your BTC and ETH and have it WIRED WIRED WIRED WIRED into your bank account the SAME DAY SAME DAY SAME DAY SAME DAY!!!!!!!!
Lol

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cc have market caps too, i get your point tho

They do but, it's not the same breh.

For example, if IOTA achieves it's vision, it's going to easily be a trillion dollar company.

Now someone trying to compare it to a normal company is going to say no way, the price would be too high but, it's going to be way beyond the price people try to predict as a "safe prediction" if it does that. Some of these markets are predicted to hit 60 trillion, 35 trillion and so on in the next decade. So if it's Raiblocks, Ethereum, IOTA, Ripple, Cardano or any of the ones we know about that achieve global adoption and even capture 10% of those markets, then you're talking about obscene prices. Or it could all blow up worse than 2008 and 2000. Or the company that achieves that sort of ubiquitous reach hasn't been invented yet.