1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
So what y’all think, too late to put money into ripple? Got some XLM and TRX, got about another $100 plus to spend on something(fukking Coinbase limit)

How high do y’all think it’ll go by the time it reaches Coinbase?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
So what y’all think, too late to put money into ripple? Got some XLM and TRX, got about another $100 plus to spend on something(fukking Coinbase limit)

How high do y’all think it’ll go by the time it reaches Coinbase?

Ripple is gonna hit $5 before it even gets on coinbase. If it gets on coinbase I see it hitting $10 soon after.

However if it doesn't get on coinbase I think a lot of people will sell and it might drop a bunch. Right now the coinbase rumor is what's carrying it.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Where all the brehs that "schooled" me and said that because of all the supply of ripple it won't go past $5? :martin:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Where all the brehs that "schooled" me and said that because of all the supply of ripple it won't go past $5? :martin:
And they're still most likely not wrong. But if you can get in and profit off the herd mentality --do it. But look at Verge as a cautionary tale. Folks in crypto-circles longer than this past December knew that Verge only had one hack developer peddling bullshyt. The coin still skyrocketed until word got out-- and even then it was almost a week before the price began to tank.

Folks are throwing money at scamcoins and companies with no working product. I bet most folks haven't perused a single white paper for the coins they're "investing" in. I hear folks say this is "gambling". It's only gambling when your investment strategy is predicated on Coli group confirmation. I'm taking calculated risks and winning big in the process.

Last edited:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I have Bounty, Pearl, Kucoin shares.

I like a lot more than I can buy though (Poll, PBL, DRGN, RPX, UTK etc), somet of the coins there are going to end up top 150 soon. I'm going to sell my Kucoin shares when they come up a little so I can get GCR (Bittrex) or Verified (Etherdelta) though, I don't have enough Kucoins to justify keeping them.

But, to put in perspective, I spent $320 on pearl, worth $860 now and it's market cap is only 48 million, $290 on Bounty and worth $490 with a cap of $29 million and $163 on Kucoin shares, worth $331 now (was $378 earlier).
You're spread way too thin bromethazine. Looking at the amounts you're investing, you'll be better off choosing 1-2 really strong coins to augment the multiplier effect and diversifying once you have a larger pot.

$500 should be enough for everyone on this board to have a five figure pot after a week of active trading in this market.

Last edited:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY

The supply is crazy, but supposedly the tech eats up some supply after every transaction. Alls I know Visa and MC about to get in on this and Japan and Korea are going to test it out for wires

shyts going to pop. .

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
To many pages in this bih.....what was the feeling about the "crypto trade/swap tax"...that was part of the new tax bill just passed???

Last edited:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
The supply is crazy, but supposedly the tech eats up some supply after every transaction. Alls I know Visa and MC about to get in on this and Japan and Korea are going to test it out for wires

shyts going to pop. .
:lupe: You got more info on this?
No, he doesn't. It's a baseless rumor that was put to rest last August. Folks are digging up old news to cause buying frenzies amongst the uninformed masses. As far as the coin supply burn, check the white paper-- the number of coins burned annually is minuscule relative to the supply. And also be aware that there's a difference between the Ripple PROTOCOL and XRP the coin.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Looking at the order book on Bittrex...folks are buying the fukk out of XRP :damn:!
I just put a rack on it :yeshrug:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
No, he doesn't. It's a baseless rumor that was put to rest last August. Folks are digging up old news to cause buying frenzies amongst the uninformed masses. As far as the coin supply burn, check the white paper-- the number of coins burned annually is minuscule relative to the supply. And also be aware that there's a difference between the Ripple PROTOCOL and XRP the coin.

It's not a rumor , Visa is testing ripple ...just like they test any other reputable technology. Anyone saying there's a partnership is spitting bullshyt tho.

If ripple got a partnership with visa, it would have been announced by both companies.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
The yeast is yeasting :shaq:

The Flour is Flour’in:ohhh:

The Milk is Milk’n :picard:

Together making the perfect mixture for homemade BREAD (BRD on your local exchange)

Y’all might wanna join that Coli chat for elite coin predictions, legendary HODL advice, and words of wisdom from experienced Coli Wall Street stock brokers

I think I’ll finally be able to live in Los Angeles comfortably now

:wow:

Put me on Breh