1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Verge stans are the tupac stans of crypto. On some straight cult status shyt. Just can't let the muthafukker rest in peace:pachaha:

They thought the wraith was gonna drop and lambos were gonna fall out the sky. That shyt came and went without anybody giving a fukk. Truth be told 90% of verge holders prolly had no idea what the wraith even did or how to use it.

you can say that about 90% of what's going on here. i still don't even know if Wraith dropped, I'm holding at .15 after avg down

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
anybody else having trouble selling on kucoin? the sell button doesn’t completely register when i click it

I have a buy order waiting for more Publica since December 31st. They making me mad because the price shot up 3x since then and I ain’t canceling that shyt.

• Dap
Reactions: GSR

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Throwing 2k at this idea that needs stores and currently has zero stores partnered :picard:

several notables have stated this is revolutionary, i read the white paper and it's early in the process. i just seen a bunch of people throw money on ECA and no one knows what it does. lol Nucleus has no real viable application except to track people which everyone hates but there's a line around the door for that one lol.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wish i would have never bought that stupid tank. i will be lucky if i make my initial investment. i am selling that shyt as soon as the store opens

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I wanna get some more XLM but am hesitant to cop at such a pump, but I'm hearing people say they think it could go a lot higher so I also don't want to miss out. What you brehs think? I've been waiting for it to swing back down but it hasn't.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
I wanna get some more XLM but am hesitant to cop at such a pump, but I'm hearing people say they think it could go a lot higher so I also don't want to miss out. What you brehs think? I've been waiting for it to swing back down but it hasn't.

Thats what i wanna know too..i missed the boat :mjcry:but i dunno if i should jump in now

FSP

Banned
Daps
several notables have stated this is revolutionary, i read the white paper and it's early in the process. i just seen a bunch of people throw money on ECA and no one knows what it does. lol Nucleus has no real viable application except to track people which everyone hates but there's a line around the door for that one lol.
Don't underestimate the greed of people in this business lol.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Don't underestimate the greed of people in this business lol.

exactly, i'll throw 2ETHs on a "new" idea and get in at the ground floor. The people bigging it up, seem to know what they are talking about so even my white paper research sucks ass, I can at least sleep at night knowing others believe the potential

• Dap
Reactions: FSP