Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
KuCoin just made me wait an enter 5 separate authenticator codes :dwillhuh:

:pachaha:

In regards to XLM it didn't just shoot up, its been gradually going up the past few days so I wouldn't call this a pump. I'd wait to see what happens at a $1 tho. People may start dumping and you may be able to get in at a lower cost than it is at this moment. If it keeps going, then we likely have another ripple on our hands and you better just jump in. That is my take.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I wanna get some more XLM but am hesitant to cop at such a pump, but I'm hearing people say they think it could go a lot higher so I also don't want to miss out. What you brehs think? I've been waiting for it to swing back down but it hasn't.
It's been a steady climb, been watching consistently. Now that I was able to hit a profit line on BRD, I sold to grab more XLM. Allowed me to get nearly double the amount. Wanted to get it under $1 while it was still there. Didn't want to make the same mistake as I did with XRP, when I was waiting for the sub-1 dip to grab more (which never came.)

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Ahhh @Malta we called Stellar. FUG

Could see it coming a mile away.

I think I'm just gonna put $100 into every coin on Binance that's under .20 and just forget it exists till it blows, cause they all seem to get their turn eventually. Even garbage ass mana is peaking it's head up today.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
It's been a steady climb, been watching consistently. Now that I was able to hit a profit line on BRD, I sold to grab more XLM. Allowed me to get nearly double the amount. Wanted to get it under $1 while it was still there. Didn't want to make the same mistake as I did with XRP, when I was waiting for the sub-1 dip to grab more (which never came.)
:patrice: I've been considering doing the same regarding BRD and XLM. But right when I was ready to pull the trigger BRD started showing movement.

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Yeah well, at least you got out and still made a grip. :ehh:

While I'm pretty much going to be kicking myself for the rest of my life :mjcry:

Then again this shyt did make me wanna grind 24/7

Decent trade off I guess :ehh:

On the real bud I've made tons of money and lost tons of money. Three or four times i've lost everything. But I always make it back you got it if ya hustle.

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

FSP

Banned
Daps
Could see it coming a mile away.

I think I'm just gonna put $100 into every coin on Binance that's under .20 and just forget it exists till it blows, cause they all seem to get their turn eventually. Even garbage ass mana is peaking it's head up today.
Yep :mjgrin:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
So can I not send two ETH transactions at once or something? I sent one then did a second, now the first one disappeared from the Etherscan transaction list? :dwillhuh: