1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Google. I pointed u in the right direction, put the work in or u will never become great at this

I did before I asked you. There was nothing relevant. But your previous post stating two people dumped a shyt load of coins leads me to believe consolidating is just a different term for a dump. Two whales dumped and you ain't know? I'm not pressed just would have liked a heads up because I would have sold and bought back in.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
So I send Bitcoin to the address generated when I click "click here to create an address?"

The one that comes up under "wallet created"

And I don't see their website on here, what is it?
On the right hand side of coinsmarket website, there should be a coin lists with 3 or 4 tabs: bitcoin, eth (altho nothing displays when i click on it), litecoin, and maybe one other thing. I would click on the litecoin tab and select eca from there. I say that because i hear bitcoin typically has higher fees for exchanges.

but then yea, click the create address and use that.

and eca's wallet:

https://electraproject.org/wallets

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
i dont want to hear it

i did. just emailed them

This tank shyt and investing in Bitcoin cash at the moment I did, has been my two biggest mistakes thus far. But I am still considerably up overall so I can't complain to much. Just not doing this ponzi shyt anymore.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
it's gone up significantly, profit taking is natural. It's not a coin you want to be actively tracking tbh, it'll either flop/be a scam or make you money. Take some money ou tif you're unsure, 300% in a couple of days is nothing to laugh at
Yea, i lowkey forgot i'd bought it b/c i was so wrapped up in ven and nucleus lol. I checked just now and it's still (or back) at .00526. If it can get to .01 i'll be thrilled; would take out my initial and just let the rest rock.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Can't decide between bounty and utrust right now. Bounty seems to be getting held back

Can't go wrong either way, Bnty is more attractive because the price is lower so more opportunity for gains.. I'm already on both of them.
Bounty substratum dragon chain utrust
Gonna look into sub and dragonchain.