1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, it's sell walls set at a certain point, usually they will be grouped closely together so that when the price gets to a certain point it can't go any higher because there will be 100-200 btc waiting there to stop it.

It's done to drive down the price and get people to sell so that the person/people doing it can come through and get more of that coin at a lower price. The way ZCL exploded yesterday and how low the cap is, mixed in with the fact there's only 1.8 million of them means rich folk want all of them. With a 1 billion cap, this would be a $550 coin, it's right at $144 million cap right now, and has a fork coming next month so it's highly valuable right now.
:wow: can' blame them. If I had it like that Id do it too. Only hope I have is hodl and picking a come up coin.

What' a fork? I keep hearing this term

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Next up

WishCoin (WISH)

Currently cheap
Working product
Thousands of users
Hundreds of contracts
> 50% of ICO price
$8.4m market cap
Notable breh co-founder too

Making the World a Brighter Place
MyWish (WISH) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap
Cryptopia - Exchange
68747470733a2f2f77697368636f696e2e696f2f75706c6f6164732f6578742f73657276696365732f6769746875622f77697368636f696e2d6769746875622d6865616465722e6a7067

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Sold half my Ripple at $2.7. The market cap is pretty rich ATM. @Malta which would you say has more scope to grow, ZCL or Stella? I'm favouring the former...

ZCL is wildly volatile right now, the shyt is swinging $20 at a time, I refresh Delta and the shyt goes from 79 to 93, 2 seconds later it's 82 and I think it was 65 earlier :mjlol:

I have some XLM, I may get some more.

:wow: can' blame them. If I had it like that Id do it too. Only hope I have is hodl and picking a come up coin.

What' a fork? I keep hearing this term

As it relates to blockchain technology, a hard fork (or sometimes hardfork) is a radical change to the protocol that makes previously invalid blocks/transactions valid (or vice-versa), and as such requires all nodes or users to upgrade to the latest version of the protocol software. Put differently, a hard fork is a permanent divergence from the previous version of the blockchain, and nodes running previous versions will no longer be accepted by the newest version. This essentially creates a fork in the blockchain, one path which follows the new, upgraded blockchain, and one path which continues along the old path. Generally, after a short period of time, those on the old chain will realize that their version of the blockchain is outdated or irrelevant and quickly upgrade to the latest version.

Bitcoin Private is coming (hard fork in Jan), and if you own 1 ZCL you get 1 BCP, 1 BC gets you 1 BCP, so you can see why people want it since there's only 1.8 million of them. With a 21 million supply and being a privacy coin, BCP should do very well.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
@Malta how would you rank the following in most likely too hit it big ICX, ZCL, BRD, STELLA, XLM and how do you split your money between these?

Also are you keeping these on exchanges or do you get a wallet for each? Both options seem like a pain in the ass.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
ZCL is wildly volatile right now, the shyt is swinging $20 at a time, I refresh Delta and the shyt goes from 79 to 93, 2 seconds later it's 82 and I think it was 65 earlier :mjlol:

I have some XLM, I may get some more.

Bitcoin Private is coming (hard fork in Jan), and if you own 1 ZCL you get 1 BCP, 1 BC gets you 1 BCP, so you can see why people want it since there's only 1.8 million of them. With a 21 million supply and being a privacy coin, BCP should do very well.
Where did you buy the ZCL?

Also how does the split work, meaning how do you actually get the BCP?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
@Malta how would you rank the following in most likely too hit it big ICX, ZCL, BRD, STELLA, XLM and how do you split your money between these?

Also are you keeping these on exchanges or do you get a wallet for each? Both options seem like a pain in the ass.

1. ICX
2. BRD
3. XLM
4. ZCL

I have more BRD than ICX, but ICX probably has the brighter future of the two because Koreans are going to support it.

XLM could have a Ripple like run soon.

BRD has a cool concept and with how shytty Coinbase is I'm sure everyone wants a change, plus there's only 60 million of them in supply.

ZCL will be worthless after the fork, I'm gonna sell the shyt before the snapshot since I don't really care about owning Bitcoin private right now, may be a mistake but I'm not gonna risk waiting on the snapshot and see my total potentially go from thousands down to hundreds.

I have all 4, ZCL is the only one I keep on an exchange because I do plan to sell it and setting up the wallet is a hassle since it's a zombie coin that was dead.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the question is should I sell my lil bit of ripple i got and take this profit or hold out.

:lupe:

I shouldn't have even checked this thread lol

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Getting my tron off binance on to my ledger. shyt wasn't working at first until I realized myetherwallet don't work on Safari :mjlol:

Sitting here looking dumb until I tried chrome.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Imagine if you could see say 6-12 hours in the future. You could prolly be a billionaire from 1,000 if you knew exactly what would happen for a few hours :wow:
Breh really seeing the future = having more knowledge of the game.

The more I learn the more I earn :wow:

But you right if that pullout game was top notch I be winning big :noah: you can damn near double up every day if you known where to go

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Where did you buy the ZCL?

Also how does the split work, meaning how do you actually get the BCP?

I got it on Cryptopia, they are trading for 83 right now, I got most of them for $30, and a few for $50.

I would get BCP, but I'm not gonna wait for the snapshot, if these coins hit 400 they're gone. You have to put the ZCL into a wallet and they will take a snapshot, but with BCP having 11x the supply of ZCL I don't plan on getting them since I only have 12 ZCL. BCP could be worth thousands in the future, but I can't risk that, especially since ZCL could be worth more by the time the fork takes place.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I got it on Cryptopia, they are trading for 83 right now, I got most of them for $30, and a few for $50.

I would get BCP, but I'm not gonna wait for the snapshot, if these coins hit 400 they're gone. You have to put the ZCL into a wallet and they will take a snapshot, but with BCP having 11x the supply of ZCL I don't plan on getting them since I only have 12 ZCL. BCP could be worth thousands in the future, but I can't risk that, especially since ZCL could be worth more by the time the fork takes place.
Im considering literally just copping one just to have one BCP at the ground level to see what happens.

Unfortunately looks like Cryptopia is Bitcoin only and I don't want to go through the process of trading ETH for it and sending it over right now. I dont have any BTC balance currently.

Thanks for the info, you must be getting tired of free consults :mjlol:

Time to start the Coli Fund. :mjgrin:

rosie93

Somewhere in Osaka
Daps
You still should be able to buy and trade man, you would just have limited rights
Nope it won't let me trade lol. I went to "buy/sell" and it says that I need to finish my verification. I did some research and it happens to be that exchanges started adding a verification requirement because the IRS got on their ass a few months ago.