1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Just hold till the walls fall...weak hands feed these walls

I went through it for 2-3 weeks with VET, shyt was almost always in the red and even still they got big ass walls up to stop it.

No weakness, but the shyt is annoying, let my shyt be great :francis:

At least you didn’t sell the successor to bitcoin

At $15

You gonna find the next ETH :hubie:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
What am I looking at brehski? Is that a gang of sell orders at a certain price to limit the come up ?

Yeah, it's sell walls set at a certain point, usually they will be grouped closely together so that when the price gets to a certain point it can't go any higher because there will be 100-200 btc waiting there to stop it.

It's done to drive down the price and get people to sell so that the person/people doing it can come through and get more of that coin at a lower price. The way ZCL exploded yesterday and how low the cap is, mixed in with the fact there's only 1.8 million of them means rich folk want all of them. With a 1 billion cap, this would be a $550 coin, it's right at $144 million cap right now, and has a fork coming next month so it's highly valuable right now.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
OHH MY GODD RIPPLE :mjgrin:

dis gone be my breakthrough :mjcry: I can see the millions already :mjcry: Mama I did it :mjcry:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes :mjgrin:

You shouldn't have sold.

ugh don't remind me. bought at .16 cents sold at .13 :russ:

sold for ripple though.

im up 6k on ripple...i think its gonna tank soon. might move it all into stellar lumens....what you think? dm me

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Only problem with doing decent in this shyt is the higher your profit/investment gets the bigger the swings you see and the smarter you have to be. Now that I'm into a few thousand I can see multiple hundreds of dollars swinging either way on any day can be draining if you hawk it all day.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
ugh don't remind me. bought at .16 cents sold at .13 :russ:

sold for ripple though.

im up 6k on ripple...i think its gonna tank soon. might move it all into stellar lumens....what you think? dm me

Stellar is running at its highs at the moment, and no idea how high Ripple will go. Gonna have to be real strategic if you are going to pull that one off.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Sold half my Ripple at $2.7. The market cap is pretty rich ATM. @Malta which would you say has more scope to grow, ZCL or Stella? I'm favouring the former...