1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dudes in here don't even understand a simple concept as market cap. Please do some reading, information is free.

And dead the Ripple @ 100+ talk prices please.
This thread kind of snowballed into something much more than it was.
It was just about bitcoin, and most people just casually came in wondering about it. Now its about alt coins, the market, market cap.

I've learned a lot from the brehs in here in a short time. Still fuzzy on somethings but its been a good spot for starts and experience folk to chop it up.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
For all the holders of Po.et, look at Publica (PBL) as well. Its like Po.et but already has a working ecosystem and a much, much lower coin supply.

The volume needs to grow, but in all honesty, if u ain't got high thousands of Po.et on deck, you likely won't see the returns you want even as the price rises.

I myself had Po.et, but switched over cuz my measly 500 wasn't reaping anything worthwhile.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So right now there are roughly 38 billion ripple coins out there.

Tech the max supply is 100 billion but lets just say there's never more than 38 billion. Times that by 100 a coin.

You get :

3,873,914,484,700. The entire country of Japan does a little over that on yearly GDP.

Also Ripple is already #2 in value on cryptos at 82 billion$

Bitcoin is #1 at 245 billion$.

So you can see how much it would have to grow just for 100$ to even be possible.

You're essentially saying a coin that's worth 82 Billion today will be worth almost 4 trillion next year.

I'm not trying to be a dikk either, just showin the math to put out game.

:ehh: good looking out...

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Thanks for the answers mane where you learn how all this ish works ?? Just by trial and error or what

Self taught, I've read up on Forex trading and took some Udemy courses for it and was gonna try that but just decided to do this instead. I read a lot, and if you go into the Coliseum I posted a lot about the NBA with stats and player scouting, so this is basically the same thing to me. Instead of learning about players, I read about the coins, instead of checking stats, I check the charts and see the trends.

Apply what you know about sports to this, it's damn near the same thing. You'll never be 100%, I have missed on a ton of things but I get out quickly to lessen any damage that may have done.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just a simple release might be able to push it up to .40 before people dig into the code.

Stretching it out till dec 31, means this shyt gotta be some trash late assignment shyt :mjlol:

Dudes might’ve had a chance if they were allowed to build the company slowly like other coins without public scrutiny. The Mcafee shoutout gave them too much visibility and too much pressure too quick. People wanted results yesterday. That’s a ridiculous amount of pressure for a company that was small beans last month. So maybe they would’ve been better off if McAfee had shut up. And that’s only if the founders cared about actually making the shyt work. And with the kinda people cryptos attract I don’t know. They might’ve been happy for that 1000% increase so they could offload. They could be on some Enron Fun with dikk & Jane shyt.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Dudes might’ve had a chance if they were allowed to build the company slowly like other coins without public scrutiny. The Mcafee shoutout gave them too much visibility and too much pressure too quick. People wanted results yesterday. That’s a ridiculous amount of pressure for a company that was small beans last month. So maybe they would’ve been better off if McAfee had shut up. And that’s only if the founders cared about actually making the shyt work. And with the kinda people cryptos attract I don’t know. They might’ve been happy for that 1000% increase so they could offload,
Mcafee didnt force them to release that wraith release date tho.

brehs better go live in the jungles if they dont drop the 31st
:mjlol:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So right now there are roughly 38 billion ripple coins out there.

Tech the max supply is 100 billion but lets just say there's never more than 38 billion. Times that by 100 a coin.

You get :

3,873,914,484,700. The entire country of Japan does a little over that on yearly GDP.

Also Ripple is already #2 in value on cryptos at 82 billion$

Bitcoin is #1 at 245 billion$.

So you can see how much it would have to grow just for 100$ to even be possible.

You're essentially saying a coin that's worth 82 Billion today will be worth almost 4 trillion next year.

I'm not trying to be a dikk either, just showin the math to put out game.
Didn’t they say the same thing about bitcoin? I don’t know

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im getting this when transferring bitcoins from coinbase to gdax
"You've reached the maximum number of sends per hour. Please contact support if you require a higher limit on your account."
I only made 1 trade today hat was 15 bucks, WTF:wtf: