1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

901Cory10

Pro
Daps
Market cap is just a broad way of letting you know how much the total amount of coins are worth.

If one coin has 10,000,000 in supply and each coin costs $1 then the market cap is $10,000,000, as the price of the coin increases the market cap increases.

So, coins with higher supplies like Ripple need a much higher market cap to be worth more indiviually than those with lower market caps because the supply for Ripple is 38 billion while something like Ethereum has 95 million in supply, $73 billion market cap yet one individual Eth is worth 380x more than 1 XRP even though Ripple has a higher market cap.
Ahh gotcha so for something like ripple what do you think the ceiling is??

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Have faith.... :mjcry:
Just sayin breh if that shyt hits 10 dollars next year you should be very excited.

You also might want to wait to see if Wraith drops before buying Verge.

I got in under a penny so holding is no big deal for me. You don't want to buy at .17 then they don't drop Wraith. You'll lose it all. But if you wait for Wraith you can buy at .17 or somewhere close right when they drop the news. There's also the chance all the publicity means Wraith is already baked into the price. Wraith has to work well for it to really climb and stay there imo. Just understand the risk. The under a penny boat sailed already on Verge so be just be careful.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Again...

"Please read the last couple of pages when were were explaining about circulating supply/market cap/supply and demand."

BTC, ETH and LTC are very different from Ripple when it comes to circulating supply...

I'm just wishful thinking... right now fam..:francis:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Speaking of the Miles Morales coin, XRB is currently down at $11.55. That might be too rich for some people's tastes, but its probably gonna hit 20ish by New Years so, fellas think about jumping in.

I have 12 ZCL, I'm hoping it can hit $1 billion mcap before the fork, if it does I'll have more money to spend and would probably get some XRB.

Ahh gotcha so for something like ripple what do you think the ceiling is??

Honestly, the ceiling is high but the chance to make a ton of money on it passed, even if it hits $10 getting in now is a 5x return which is fantastic but most people want more than that.

I hope XRP becomes the "bank" and standard that Bitcoin is, something needs to replace it already.

rosie93

Somewhere in Osaka
Daps
Same here, got a few at .75. now I don't know if I should get more now or wait for a dip get some
more.

But this shyt doesn't seem to dip :jbhmm: even when everything was down last week.
That's because ripple isn't a fraud crypto. Ripple is actually used by some banks in Japan. Ethereum is also a crypto that is used by some banks. Ripple is here to stay and will most likely skyrocket once coinbase adds it to it's list of cryptos. I predict a price of 100 USD for one ripple coin tbh. A lot of these other coins such as Verge and Tron are fraud coins that people are just pumping and dumping. IMO only coins worth buying are Ethereum and Ripple.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I have $150 left to buy coins with, what would you guys recommend that you believe has a good chance to replicate XRP that is below 20 cents?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That's because ripple isn't a fraud crypto. Ripple is actually used by some banks in Japan. Ethereum is also a crypto that is used by some banks. Ripple is here to stay and will most likely skyrocket once coinbase adds it to it's list of cryptos. I predict a price of 100 USD for one ripple coin tbh. A lot of these other coins such as Verge and Tron are fraud coins that people are just pumping and dumping. IMO only coins worth buying are Ethereum and Ripple.

Didn't I just say that and the whole room laughed at me???:dahell:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I' just hoping xrp hits 50 bucks in 3 years at right on time for my retirement :blessed: I can take a year off and just do what I want

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Thought you were sayin 1k my b

It's cuz you said 1k

I was talking about IF it had the potential to hit either $500-$1000 :dahell: and nikkas still laughing and shyt... Who's to say even with the projected market evaluations Ripple surpasses it to be next big one on the block... :dahell:

I know I'm new to the game but sometimes longshots pay off...:manny: I got no horse in this fight I'm just speculating.