1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
They cant be building all this suspense just to delay the drop or release a shyt protocol
:mjlol:

Just a simple release might be able to push it up to .40 before people dig into the code.

Stretching it out till dec 31, means this shyt gotta be some trash late assignment shyt :mjlol:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I was talking about IF it had the potential to hit either $500-$1000 :dahell: and nikkas still laughing and shyt... Who's to say even with the projected market evaluations Ripple surpasses it to be next big one on the block... :dahell:

I know I'm new to the game but sometimes longshots pay off...:manny: I got no horse in this fight I'm just speculating.
So right now there are roughly 38 billion ripple coins out there.

Tech the max supply is 100 billion but lets just say there's never more than 38 billion. Times that by 100 a coin.

You get :

3,873,914,484,700. The entire country of Japan does a little over that on yearly GDP.

Also Ripple is already #2 in value on cryptos at 82 billion$

Bitcoin is #1 at 245 billion$.

So you can see how much it would have to grow just for 100$ to even be possible.

You're essentially saying a coin that's worth 82 Billion today will be worth almost 4 trillion next year.

I'm not trying to be a dikk either, just showin the math to put out game.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Just a simple release might be able to push it up to .40 before people dig into the code.

Stretching it out till dec 31, means this shyt gotta be some trash late assignment shyt :mjlol:
i got some just to dump on the run up. got a stop limit order just in case. yea likely wont be anything special. I just cant fight the urge to make one more come up off of verge

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
i got some just to dump on the run up. got a stop limit order just in case. yea likely wont be anything special. I just cant fight the urge to make one more come up off of verge

Yeah, I'll jump in and skim some and get out before the collapse :whoa:
Or a genius marketing manuever :lupe:

Most mentions on twitter and the interwebs by far. :troll:

hqdefault.jpg

If this were anything other than crypto the company would have tanked the moment XVG Whale made a hostage video :mjlol:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I' trying to learn a little bit fellas: so are you guys saying that xrp is about to take a dip?

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Dudes in here don't even understand a simple concept as market cap. Please do some reading, information is free.

And dead the Ripple @ 100+ talk prices please.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
realistically we can look at ripple getting to what 5 maybe 10?

Un realistically anything over 15ish?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Yeah, I'll jump in and skim some and get out before the collapse :whoa:

hqdefault.jpg

If this were anything other than crypto the company would have tanked the moment XVG Whale made a hostage video :mjlol:
:dead:

Technically he's just some guy though :mjlol:

Let's see what wraith does, looks like it's gonna hold somewhere near the mid teens til news drops. Not sure if it will degrade over the weekend if they truly wait until the very last second. Probably will. I'll make sure I get another grand out of it if it goes south.

901Cory10

Pro
Daps
I have 12 ZCL, I'm hoping it can hit $1 billion mcap before the fork, if it does I'll have more money to spend and would probably get some XRB.

Honestly, the ceiling is high but the chance to make a ton of money on it passed, even if it hits $10 getting in now is a 5x return which is fantastic but most people want more than that.

I hope XRP becomes the "bank" and standard that Bitcoin is, something needs to replace it already.
Thanks for the answers mane where you learn how all this ish works ?? Just by trial and error or what