I'm thinking about buying a full litecoin :patrice:

shyt was ~340+ like 2 weeks ago.

giphy.webp

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
What market specifically??? :jbhmm:
ku coin.

shyt is moving slow as fukk. I bought BRD impatiently so I want to watch it for a little, floating between .10 and .11 cents. Just wanna see if I can get in lower, there's not a ton of the coin either so .10 cents doesn't seem terrible, still holding off for a little while I watch, cause lots of people that bought in on the ICO are dumping so idk how low it will go. Doesn't look like it's going below .10 but I'm gonna watch a little longer.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Brehs kucoin signed me out randomly for no reason, now every time I go to sign back in it's asking me to enter my 2 step authenticator code with no fukkin box to put the code in.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Make a new account with a different email.
fukk that I sent the ETH over already. I finally got back in. Edit: I figured it out the Auth only works 120 minutes.

What you think about this? I might throw 100$ on it and just see what happens. Only 15 million :ehh:

DeepBrain Chain just got released on Kucoin at 2100 (UTC +8). Its getting listed on Huobi in 3 days, which means it would be tradable in the Chinese market. First Chinese ICO in a long time, competing token is 900 million Golem(GNT), while DeepBrain is only at a 15 million cap.

Their CEO and CMO had tons of experiences with AI, respectively overseeing the development of the world’s first artifical intelligence sound box and China's first cloud brain system, and the other the Director of Artificial Intelligence Laboratory of Shanghai. The team had also won first place in a competition of the enterprise sector of SMP2017, a Chinese man-machine dialogue evaluation which had over 30 national top AI teams take part.

Also, more than 100 corporate clients and 200,000 users are already using the DeepChain platform, including Microsoft, Siemens and Samsung. Building on their current product, the DeepBrain Chain will integrate existing data sets and indigenous AI skill applications into the ecosystem.

Neo themselves have even personally invested $1m into it, and are actively supporting it.

Current price is about $0.06, ICO price was $0.015. ICO was sold out in one hour.

The AI industry is valued at $20 BILLION, and with this being at a 15million cap, I can see a big potential for a 10x really really quickly.

DBC can only be found on Kucoin for now. Thank me with my referral link Kucoin - Bitcoin Exchange: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, KCS

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
fukk that I sent the ETH over already. I finally got back in. Edit: I figured it out the Auth only works 120 minutes.

What you think about this? I might throw 100$ on it and just see what happens. Only 15 million :ehh:

DeepBrain Chain just got released on Kucoin at 2100 (UTC +8). Its getting listed on Huobi in 3 days, which means it would be tradable in the Chinese market. First Chinese ICO in a long time, competing token is 900 million Golem(GNT), while DeepBrain is only at a 15 million cap.

Their CEO and CMO had tons of experiences with AI, respectively overseeing the development of the world’s first artifical intelligence sound box and China's first cloud brain system, and the other the Director of Artificial Intelligence Laboratory of Shanghai. The team had also won first place in a competition of the enterprise sector of SMP2017, a Chinese man-machine dialogue evaluation which had over 30 national top AI teams take part.

Also, more than 100 corporate clients and 200,000 users are already using the DeepChain platform, including Microsoft, Siemens and Samsung. Building on their current product, the DeepBrain Chain will integrate existing data sets and indigenous AI skill applications into the ecosystem.

Neo themselves have even personally invested $1m into it, and are actively supporting it.

Current price is about $0.06, ICO price was $0.015. ICO was sold out in one hour.

The AI industry is valued at $20 BILLION, and with this being at a 15million cap, I can see a big potential for a 10x really really quickly.

DBC can only be found on Kucoin for now. Thank me with my referral link Kucoin - Bitcoin Exchange: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, KCS

Haven't researched it so I can't say anything about it breh.

I know Bounty is on Kucoin, and I'm gonna make a stop there if these muthafukkas ever give me my Ember money :francis: that and Kucoins.