1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
TRX better come through on this presentation. Can't just be some run of the mill "we got big plans" bullshyt. They need a homerun. They could crack 400 sats tonight.
the livestream is on periscope, i swear to god if they have some shytty 360p quality like IOTA's livestream a few weeks back... :dead:

I was trying to figure out what HODL could possibly mean, thought up all types of stupid shyt in my head.... only to google and find out it was Hold misspelled :snoop:
now people say its hold on for dear life :ehh:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Right now?

XVG
TRX
XRP
BRD
Teeny bit of MANA for fun lol
VEN
XLM
and a little SUB for fun too.

I had IOTA but I got in at 3.52 and it keeps going back to that so I sold when it was up, will see if positive news comes around maybe jump back in.

Edit: I still have .89 of an IOTA :mjlol:

Not bad at all breh.

Have u checked the redditpages of each coin? How energetic do the communities seem? Questions/response interplay between community and developers?

All these can give you an indication of project passion and coin viability.

Also, can be wrong(See verge).

Also, to the brehs who are trying to get in icos.
If ur not ok with losing the money, don't jump in!
A coin can be traded but a promise can and will be faded sometimes.
If the possibility of getting burned keeps u up at night, then its not for u.

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
Does anybody have any of the major coins ?
its funny cause u start off in a major coin, usually btc or ethereum, then eventually you find yourself with a ton of alt coins and barely any of the major coins
im gonna try to transition back to having majority btc in my portfolio, its about due for another big run. And when BTC runs everything else drops

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
These sell orders for be TRX is perplexing. Not sure how anyone that's is selling now has made any money.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I tried to tell y'all about XRB.

Went from $3ish to $14 in a week or so. And the climb is just starting.

And it added $5 just today.

It's the Spiderman coin people. Watch it go!

All you can say is......"Spectacular."
Would jump in now but everytime I jump in near an ATH I always get dumped on:aicmon:.......hopefully it goes through a correction phase.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I tried to tell y'all about XRB.

Went from $3ish to $14 in a week or so. And the climb is just starting.

And it added $5 just today.

It's the Spiderman coin people. Watch it go!

All you can say is......"Spectacular."
XRB or XRP, which is the better buy. Are they gonna add Ripple to the coin base or what?

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
its funny cause u start off in a major coin, usually btc or ethereum, then eventually you find yourself with a ton of alt coins and barely any of the major coins
im gonna try to transition back to having majority btc in my portfolio, its about due for another big run. And when BTC runs everything else drops

Well think about it.

I imagine most make their primary gains in alts, then trade it back into the big three for the cash out process.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
XRB or XRP, which is the better buy. Are they gonna add Ripple to the coin base or what?

Honestly, right now i dunno.

The tech and vision of ripple is clearly there.

But if someone put a gun to my head, i'd choose Raiblocks as the got next privacy coin, and if u got in the door when it was a quarter per coin, u loving life right now.

Coinbase addition of ripple would legitify it and then it would soar, but i dunno if its gonna happen. Might cop some just in case.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
These sell orders for be TRX is perplexing. Not sure how anyone that's is selling now has made any money.
Trx is full of fukkery. shyt is always at the top in volume but barely budges. Really seems like there's a group that wants to keep the value down for now. Wouldn't be surprised if it's the main share holders.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Ripple might hit coinbase sometime next year.

Right now I'm holding LTC, ETH and TRX. I'm going to add Ripple to that soon. A lot of ya'll bruh's seem to be going in with these alts :ehh:

I know it's good to diversify but don't go too deep in the crypto rabbit hole.:whoa:

I might try to get 5-6 coins and call it a day :manny: