1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Haven't researched it so I can't say anything about it breh.

I know Bounty is on Kucoin, and I'm gonna make a stop there if these muthafukkas ever give me my Ember money :francis: that and Kucoins.
The competing coin that has 900 million is .83 cents. This one has 15 million and it's .10 cents right now :patrice:

Also how low you waiting for BNTY to go? I don't wanna buy in at .24 cents if it was 12 this morning idk :patrice:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
apparently there's another ICO launching on kucoin at 8pm singapore. called QLINK. they're trying to create a decentralized mobile network. but rumors are it might open around 1.50.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Not bad at all breh.

Have u checked the redditpages of each coin? How energetic do the communities seem? Questions/response interplay between community and developers?

All these can give you an indication of project passion and coin viability.
This shyt can get depressing :russ: it just ends up being 3-4 same story lines for each coin.

A: this coin is stagnating and there's not much hype :francis:
B: that's because devs are not pushing it until it's ready, they want to do it right way:mjgrin:
A: :ohhh:
B: then we're off to the moon :blessed:

A: with so many coins in circulation there's no way this coin even makes it to $1 :francis:
B: the word on the street is it will be on coinbase early next year :mjgrin:
A: :ohhh:
B: then we're off to the moon :blessed:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
The competing coin that has 900 million is .83 cents. This one has 15 million and it's .10 cents right now :patrice:

Also how low you waiting for BNTY to go? I don't wanna buy in at .24 cents if it was 12 this morning idk :patrice:

With the supply on Bounty I'm not waiting for it to dip, just waiting and hoping I can get my money from Embercoin, shyt went 2900% yesterday and Crytopia paused the market. When it comes back the bots are going to dump it hard, I want to sell ASAP.

I'd honestly need to read up on DBC, I do that with the vast majority of the stuff I buy.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk that I sent the ETH over already. I finally got back in. Edit: I figured it out the Auth only works 120 minutes.

What you think about this? I might throw 100$ on it and just see what happens. Only 15 million :ehh:

DeepBrain Chain just got released on Kucoin at 2100 (UTC +8). Its getting listed on Huobi in 3 days, which means it would be tradable in the Chinese market. First Chinese ICO in a long time, competing token is 900 million Golem(GNT), while DeepBrain is only at a 15 million cap.

Their CEO and CMO had tons of experiences with AI, respectively overseeing the development of the world’s first artifical intelligence sound box and China's first cloud brain system, and the other the Director of Artificial Intelligence Laboratory of Shanghai. The team had also won first place in a competition of the enterprise sector of SMP2017, a Chinese man-machine dialogue evaluation which had over 30 national top AI teams take part.

Also, more than 100 corporate clients and 200,000 users are already using the DeepChain platform, including Microsoft, Siemens and Samsung. Building on their current product, the DeepBrain Chain will integrate existing data sets and indigenous AI skill applications into the ecosystem.

Neo themselves have even personally invested $1m into it, and are actively supporting it.

Current price is about $0.06, ICO price was $0.015. ICO was sold out in one hour.

The AI industry is valued at $20 BILLION, and with this being at a 15million cap, I can see a big potential for a 10x really really quickly.

DBC can only be found on Kucoin for now. Thank me with my referral link Kucoin - Bitcoin Exchange: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, KCS

Thankz just successfully signed up for kucoin. What about investing the kucoin shares itself. was at .40 a month ago. now its at $3

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
ICX and VEN in my portfolio like -

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Saying-Come-With-Me-If-You-Want-to-Live-Terminator-2.gif

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps

WTF is dragonchain?!? :mindblown:

That's what I've been saying. Like I'm not investing in some coin called "dragon chain" and expecting it to be the new currency wave :mjlol:

But if it's backed by Disney or whatever then :usure:

Sidebar, looking at brehs portfolio is depressing. He literally has 10k- 100k in everything. While I'm over here playing with double and triple digit numbers like :to: