1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Which exchange is XRB on?

I have sign up fatigue so I have been ignoring suggestions that weren't on Binance.

Xrb is only on two exchanges right now.

BitGrail, n they have a 10 xrb buy-in minimum.

And Mercatox with no minimum iirc.

But next week there's supposed to be an exchange establishing solely for xrb/ltc trading.

These rai's will touch the moon.

Im thinking about buying more when it slows or drops, n that might not happen under $20!

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Which exchange is XRB on?

I have sign up fatigue so I have been ignoring suggestions that weren't on Binance.

I understand the fatigue of forms, email confirmations etc but you're honestly missing out on alot of potential money by doing so.

If u wait until the players hit the NBA, its only gonna cost u more to sign them(buy).

Buy the brand when its portions of a penny, be the man when its tons of dollars.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I understand the fatigue of forms, email confirmations etc but you're honestly missing out on alot of potential money by doing so.

If u wait until the players hit the NBA, its only gonna cost u more to sign them(buy).

Buy the brand when its portions of a penny, be the man when its tons of dollars.

Don't really have the capital to be tossing money on every coin that's mention in here though. I'm trying to become a baller. I ain't one yet.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is how I feel. I can only invest in so many at a time. Which is why I need that one big break.

I got IOTA, Power Ledger, Request. If any of these pop, I'm a happy man.

I want in on Cindicator, Modum, Air Swap, Maker, Hive, Poet, Publica but, I only got so much to invest. Then there's Bluzelle, Rentberry, We Power for the upcoming icos. Then there's some more mature coins that I'm less interested in but, still wanna throw bread in like Decentraland, Raiblocks, Chainlink, Skycoin and Golem. I got too many I want in on and not enough cash :mjcry:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
How many coins u got breh?
Right now?

XVG
TRX
XRP
BRD
Teeny bit of MANA for fun lol
VEN
XLM
and a little SUB for fun too.

I had IOTA but I got in at 3.52 and it keeps going back to that so I sold when it was up, will see if positive news comes around maybe jump back in.

Edit: I still have .89 of an IOTA :mjlol:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
TRX better come through on this presentation. Can't just be some run of the mill "we got big plans" bullshyt. They need a homerun. They could crack 400 sats tonight.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
This is how I feel. I can only invest in so many at a time. Which is why I need that one big break.
I third that. I got 6-7 in my rotation (the big 3 + 4 alts) but i just need that next .01 coin that looks about to blow. And by blow i mean .16-.20 would be good enough. So i don't care if it's a verge or something less ridiculous.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Don't really have the capital to be tossing money on every coin that's mention in here though. I'm trying to become a baller. I ain't one yet.

Breh, trust i understand.

I read posts by the breh Malta n im just KG holding my head alot.

That breh seems to have the nose for rocket fuel. He can sniff an eminent takeoff.

I don't have brehs gift nor his funds it seems.
So instead i read up on the different coins. Top 50 is where i started, n i got lost a little in reddit ans bitcointalk forums.
That ish is all free so it costs nothing but time.
I already shared my bag earlier in this thread but each coin i got i looked into.
I don't chase the crowd, so i missed the Verge profit waves.
My goal is infrequent small/medium injections of cash to buy my main guys steadily, but if i have some free cash left on, MAYBE throw that into a small penny portion if its got potential.
Plus my one longshot but thats just a hopeful sliver.

Daps
I want to get in on ripple is it gonna dip any time soon anything under 1$ would be great:shaq2:
I had it couple of times from 3200 to 4200
To 650 each time I bought it dipped when i jumped ship it jumped up:camby: