1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I don’t think it’s gonna go down or bust, it’s too many people invested in it

The best argument imo is that it’s main purpose is not to buy or sell, it’s too store value, like gold

As the world gets crazier and people stop believing in government a bitcoin will be gettting more stable and you will have trillions of dollar involved in the long term

Also if anybody has coinbase y’all can use the shift card which connects to coinbase and use your coinbase balance as a regular debit card

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Some people are saying when the Gov start getting involved its time to get out. The anonymous aspect is a huge draw. :leostare:

I knew about this shyt back in 2011 too, didn't think much of it. :mjcry:
Bitcoin is not anonymous its decentralized. Bitcoin is very trackable and is already being taxed. Monero on the other hand:sas2:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Mining Bitcoin is no longer profitable. Better off trying out altcoins—with proper equipment. I’d finesse that work electricity if I were you.
I agree and so do most people , I know a few dumbasses that disagree tho

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm going to go ahead and drop $500 on this. I'm sick of kicking myself every month when I hear the price went up again.

I'm temped to do this...but knowing my luck the bubble will burst as soon as I cop. :francis:

With prices this high I just wonder how much higher they can go before there has to be a crash.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Stop focusing on bitcoin you are probably too late. The key to winning in crypto is being early in investing in a coin. I've made a very good amount from bitcoin cash, zcash, ethereum, dash, litecoin, steem, neo, peercoin buying each at .05 to 50 dollars at some point.
Mined/mining ethereum, zcash

This is a long term game. The only thing I do now with bitcoin is sell at high and buy when it dips. What I see ethereum going for in the next few years >> what you can potential make buying a bitcoin. For example. Let's say in 5 years bitcoins is 25k from 8000 that is 313% increase but if ethereum goes from 300 to 3000 in that time. Your coins are at 1000%. If you know where to look, most of the information given is correct. People need to stop making this seem like a complex thing for regular folks to put their money in. No one telling you to read satoshi white paper :laugh:

Those mfer at walstreet are currently hiring people to create more cryptocurrency for them to gain real traction/control in the industry. Don't be fooled by people telling you it's a scam, if the stock market can invest into companies like snapchat with a bullshyt line of judgement of how much some tech companies are really worth. What is stopping cryptocurrency from holding value in tomorrow culture?

Last edited:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I pay attention to the scene but I wouldn’t call it “the next thing” yet. It is in the sense that it’s the only privacy-by-default coin out there but valuation will skyrocket with accessibility.

Soon. I’m just here early.
Props, i'ma follow it. Best site to keep track of it?

kovi

All Star
Daps
Props, i'ma follow it. Best site to keep track of it?

r/Monero on Reddit is your best bet. That’s get the community came about.

The coin’s website is getmonero.org

This coin is more advanced than the others so it’s slightly less accessible on the technical side. Definitely undervalued tho. I even use it for shyt.

It’s gon change the laundering came too lmao.