Truuu
Supporter
Daps

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Idk what he said but this merger is sus. One minute it’s a bullish ordeal (rightfully so) next minute it has everyone up in arms. Technically it’s a good thing imo.
Why is coinbase such a bytch is my question
@mannyrs13 what u think I know u hold fet

Yeah i dont understand it myself...:dahell: something definitely going on here...

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
how much you have?
Only 400k at the moment I used to have 1.5m but sold when it ran up a few months ago to the ATH of like 6 mil.
Yo wtf shyt got rugged this AM...

Not trusting that dude again...thankfully i took profits on the double (and not upset with you or anything) but its below 1M MC today
It wasn't his fault it was a whale from yesterday + scared jeets selling afterwards that wrecked the chart he's still pushing it heavy but I understand it, CTOs largely depend on the community and they still seem active to me, other ones like Lily and Billy did the same thing with dips .etc then ran up something major.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Only 400k at the moment I used to have 1.5m but sold when it ran up a few months ago to the ATH of like 6 mil.

It wasn't his fault it was a whale from yesterday + scared jeets selling afterwards that wrecked the chart he's still pushing it heavy but I understand it, CTOs largely depend on the community and they still seem active to me, other ones like Lily and Billy did the same thing with dips .etc then ran up something major.
:patrice: hmm this sounds tempting but you saying 1mill in SEAT thats almost a rack

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal

Famm

hella disappointing...but i got into the private group and they seem to be hyping $PEIPEI. Ill watch this one from sidelines

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Anyone here in any active airdrop farming groups?

Discord owner in my last one went rogue and deleted the whole channel.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see asi icon changed for fet on CMC but the fet official changeover isnt til later I hope the swap fees won't be crazy expensive :ld:

You don't have to swap anything if you hold FET. FET is just changing the name. It's the same token. Only Ocean or AGIX holders need to swap.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Somebody tell me if $NOVA should be held or dumped,i have no idea why I own half a million shares,but im guessing somebody in here recommended it,hurry:damn: