1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
It doesn't allow invites but it's t.me/TrustTheCabal make sure to have notifs on because if you get into his private chat that's where the real plays come in I turned $300 into $2,100 this morning because of that one:blessed:

His plays are goated imo I made minimum 5x off each of them the next one i'm going full degen and throwing 10 sol on it
He says cop $OTTY, did you?

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
He says cop $OTTY, did you?
Yes at $200k MC holding 1 million coins, it's still real early but it looks like it could do a decent run to atleast $10m which would give me 10k+, ran to $2m then consolidated I originally had 1,5 coins but sold some for profit and am holding the rest to see what it does, seems like it can be a real runner

At 10m I wouldn't sell all though I would def take profit atleast $2500-$5000 and let the other half run or just buy back in at the dips though that's a risky move if the chart is jumping

The price seems to consolidate around $880k-$900k which if you don't already have a bag I say get one now, the previous project Chippy seems to have died I think but thankfully I threw my entire Chippy bag into this in time:blessed:

All I need is to make atleast $50k (Total but making that from one call would be amazing I haven't been that lucky yet) from a few of these calls then I can really get the ball running from there so I can hit my goal of $500k

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yes at $200k MC holding 1 million coins, it's still real early but it looks like it could do a decent run to atleast $10m which would give me 10k+, ran to $2m then consolidated I originally had 1,5 coins but sold some for profit and am holding the rest to see what it does, seems like it can be a real runner

At 10m I wouldn't sell all though I would def take profit atleast $2500-$5000 and let the other half run or just buy back in at the dips though that's a risky move if the chart is jumping

The price seems to consolidate around $880k-$900k which if you don't already have a bag I say get one now, the previous project Chippy seems to have died I think but thankfully I threw my entire Chippy bag into this in time:blessed:

All I need is to make atleast $50k (Total but making that from one call would be amazing I haven't been that lucky yet) from a few of these calls then I can really get the ball running from there so I can hit my goal of $500k

Chippy is a big deal huh? Ok

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
Chippy is a big deal huh? Ok
No it was buy $OTTY not Chippy:whoa:

If you purchased $OTTY when I responded to the post asking if I had any you'd be in the green now it's at $1.2M MC was at around $800K if this does a run like Billy it would be amazing, not impossible because that was just community driven but they had some very good KOL onboard.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No it was buy $OTTY not Chippy:whoa:

If you purchased $OTTY when I responded to the post asking if I had any you'd be in the green now it's at $1.2M MC was at around $800K if this does a run like Billy it would be amazing, not impossible because that was just community driven but they had some very good KOL onboard.

No worries I copped OTTY at $800K~ ish
Appreciate it sis

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You damn near made a 2x so far I recommend having notifs on in thecabal tg too so you can get plays as soon as he posts them but i'll drop them here too, if there's a Discord i'll join it and drop them there too

Yes, link to coli crypto TG:

And will do, i got the Cabal TG pinned

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
Cris hensan $SEAT is running again they are having a interview with the actual Cris Hansen :sitdown:this upcoming Wednesday I used to have a BIG bag of $SEAT but sold it when it started to crash after the massive dip I recommend loading up on it the next few days before the space this is fs gonna run not sure how high

I recommend grabbing atleast 1m $SEAT or close to it you'll eat dead decent once the word gets out

Last edited:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Otty is now 1.6/1.7m you made a 2x so far yeah I think this is gonna be big and will def hit atleast 10m

The floor is now 2m:leon:

Yo wtf shyt got rugged this AM...

Not trusting that dude again...thankfully i took profits on the double (and not upset with you or anything) but its below 1M MC today

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Cris hensan $SEAT is running again they are having a interview with the actual Cris Hansen :sitdown:this upcoming Wednesday I used to have a BIG bag of $SEAT but sold it when it started to crash after the massive dip I recommend loading up on it the next few days before the space this is fs gonna run not sure how high

I recommend grabbing atleast 1m $SEAT or close to it you'll eat dead decent once the word gets out
how much you have?