1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have these 2 thru Coinbase. Does this mean I should convert/sell next few days? OCEAN and FET merging into ASI in 4 more days, short notice

——————————-
Coinbase
ASSET UPDATE​
Upcoming Changes to OCEAN and FET​
Ocean (OCEAN) and Fetch.ai (FET) have announced a merger into the Artificial Superintelligence Alliance (ASI). Coinbase will not support the migration of these assets on behalf of users.​
Here is what you need to know:​
Merger Dates:
  • Phase 1: OCEAN migrates into FET on July 1, 2024
  • Phase 2: ASI launch and FET merger into ASI in mid-to-late July 2024
Coinbase Support: Coinbase will not migrate OCEAN to FET or FET to ASI on behalf of users. Users wishing to migrate their OCEAN or FET tokens to ASI must swap their tokens using a self-custodial wallet. Trading will continue to be supported for OCEAN and FET until further notice.​
Token Swap: Once the migration has launched, users will be able to migrate their OCEAN and FET to ASI using a self-custodial wallet, such as Coinbase Wallet. The ASI token merger will be compatible with all major software wallets.​

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I have these 2 thru Coinbase. Does this mean I should convert/sell next few days? OCEAN and FET merging into ASI in 4 more days, short notice

——————————-
Coinbase
ASSET UPDATE​
Ocean (OCEAN) and Fetch.ai (FET) have announced a merger into the Artificial Superintelligence Alliance (ASI). Coinbase will not support the migration of these assets on behalf of users.​
Merger Dates:
Coinbase Support: Coinbase will not migrate OCEAN to FET or FET to ASI on behalf of users. Users wishing to migrate their OCEAN or FET tokens to ASI must swap their tokens using a self-custodial wallet. Trading will continue to be supported for OCEAN and FET until further notice.​
Token Swap: Once the migration has launched, users will be able to migrate their OCEAN and FET to ASI using a self-custodial wallet, such as Coinbase Wallet. The ASI token merger will be compatible with all major software wallets.​

It should be automatic if its on cb wallet :dahell:
Like the merge is ocean goes into fet and then fet turns into asi... This is confusing a bit

Last edited:

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

——————————-
Coinbase
ASSET UPDATE​
Merger Dates:
I got this email too but I’m not sure what next steps should be

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
Lost around $600 trying to trade failed CTOs this morning but just made it back + some in one play from a private tg Cabal play:mjgrin:

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
aye why y'all hiding sauce 😒😕
It doesn't allow invites but it's t.me/TrustTheCabal make sure to have notifs on because if you get into his private chat that's where the real plays come in I turned $300 into $2,100 this morning because of that one:blessed:

His plays are goated imo I made minimum 5x off each of them the next one i'm going full degen and throwing 10 sol on it

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Brehs I knew a little about this shyt years ago and totally forgot.

So now I got fam who is telling me after a few months he's got up to 6 figures waiting on him. However he has to pay a 1200 tax.

Is that how it goes down or is my breh likely getting scammed.:francis:

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
Brehs I knew a little about this shyt years ago and totally forgot.

So now I got fam who is telling me after a few months he's got up to 6 figures waiting on him. However he has to pay a 1200 tax.

Is that how it goes down or is my breh likely getting scammed.:francis:
That isn't adding up:jbhmm:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
It doesn't allow invites but it's t.me/TrustTheCabal make sure to have notifs on because if you get into his private chat that's where the real plays come in I turned $300 into $2,100 this morning because of that one:blessed:

His plays are goated imo I made minimum 5x off each of them the next one i'm going full degen and throwing 10 sol on it
You still could've posted his calls here