1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not ashamed to admit that I made $2k last night off the JewsDid911 coin :francis:

Once the racist and anti-Semitic coins hit a chain that's basically the top signal for a while. Moving back to base for my degen plays for now.
The racist coins were going crazy yesterday. :snoop:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I'm not ashamed to admit that I made $2k last night off the JewsDid911 coin :francis:

Once the racist and anti-Semitic coins hit a chain that's basically the top signal for a while. Moving back to base for my degen plays for now.
How much did you put in

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Good game :yeshrug: the title is misleading all of us will pay tax
he give good advice about paying them

Last edited:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH

Lmaooo holee fukk where yall finding these coins man :dead:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Do any of y'all got the Athene app?!?! this shyt uses your phone to mine blocks of athene and pay you... im still researching on how to convert this gems into usdt... I should know more by tomorrow..:jbhmm: it sucks that's it's bnb network...

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
What are some good early coins to get into? I recently just found my old phone that still has my Metamask acc along with my coinbase wallet .etc and have 1.5 eth to spend. By early I mean coins where if I spend atleast $1000 i'll have atleast a billion or more so when it starts losing zeros I get atleast 10x my money as I doubt ~5k is enough to turn into $M's:sadcam:There's so many that it's hard to tell which ones might be good to get into, i've seen some of the suggested ones here but those are already at $0.00xxx or close to it so I doubt there's much to be made but maybe i'm looking at it wrong as I was always under the impression t hat anything with multiple zeroes is more likely to make bigger gains. I'm also already familiar with converting to eth/bsc and using pancakeswap aswell if the coins are super early.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What are some good early coins to get into? I recently just found my old phone that still has my Metamask acc along with my coinbase wallet .etc and have 1.5 eth to spend. By early I mean coins where if I spend atleast $1000 i'll have atleast a billion or more so when it starts losing zeros I get atleast 10x my money as I doubt ~5k is enough to turn into $M's:sadcam:There's so many that it's hard to tell which ones might be good to get into, i've seen some of the suggested ones here but those are already at $0.00xxx or close to it so I doubt there's much to be made but maybe i'm looking at it wrong as I was always under the impression t hat anything with multiple zeroes is more likely to make bigger gains. I'm also already familiar with converting to eth/bsc and using pancakeswap aswell if the coins are super early.

focus on A.I. coins right now...:ehh:

$FET $RNDR $OCEAN

Last edited:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hit an 80x and 25x last night fukkin with Base :banderas:
Good shyt man!
Was it $BENJI?

I wonder if traders are slowly switching over to BASE?
Solana still has major gains over there but it's been flooded with fukkery for the past week.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Good shyt man!
Was it $BENJI?

I wonder if traders are slowly switching over to BASE?
Solana still has major gains over there but it's been flooded with fukkery for the past week.

BENJI and BANDA. Base is definitely getting a lot more activity. I been loading up on solid microcaps over there cause once coinbase starts onboarding their 100m+ users to the chain it's gonna get wild.